Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So.. who else feels like the theme and visuals are for players below 18 years of age

1235»

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Looks and preferences are subjective, but I don't think people should hate on one over the other. I for one, love WildStar AND Elder Scrolls. I like Age of Conan's look AND Warcraft. It depends on how deftly any painter paints with their brush, not just the style of their artwork.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    edited August 2015
    Edit: Nevermind. I thought this was about the new site's look for a moment.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ZoeMcCloskeyZoeMcCloskey Member UncommonPosts: 1,372
    I like it so far.

• mmoguy43mmoguy43 Member UncommonPosts: 2,770
    I've never understood people's opinion's of "childish graphics" since WoW. Maybe it is a lack of understanding art?
    There has been decades of entertainment for all ages with various visuals. There is a thing called "art style" which can range from realistic to water paint stylized.

The only MMOs with an art style I can think of that were made for an audience of teenagers or under was Free Realms, Wizard101, and Spiral Knights

Crowfall's art is ment to be ageless and low budget (for large scale pvp) so it stylized. Far from childish.