Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Origins of Malu! Early Access release!

ExzearExzear Member UncommonPosts: 65

Hi there MMORPG lovers, not sure if everyone have heard of Origins of Malu but it will be a Non target, Sandbox game. 

Im personally really hyped about the game and have been following the game for a loong time and now in february we will get into phase 1 and i cant wait!

they plan to relase the game in pieces until the MMO comes out, basically we will have the mmo systems being patched in and then we test and give feedback on what we like and what we dont like while the finish up the mmo and make it good and so it will be polished by the time they release the full version of OOM and hopefully the feedback can help shape the game to be another amazing title we will play for years! I personally like this way they are making the game, because i like to help test games and also im usually really hyped about these kind of games so being able to play parts of it while its being finished is just perfect for me personally. 

If you dont know mutch about the game but like what you read here then check out their site and register on the forums :) 

http://www.originsofmalu.com/

Hope you all have a good weekend and hope to see you in Origins of Malu! 

Youtube.com/TheNorseGamer

Comments

• v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 311

*UPDATE*

The developers put in a  new graphics engine(or something) so they pushed the EA for OOM back to March 20th!

See you in game!

Witty & Wicked >:)

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Well, didn't think it was possible, but I may be interested again.  I was in last years alpha...and rarely do I base opinions on alpha, but literally everyone I knew at the time and me logged instantly, the graphics, the everything...omg.  Now this new look , I'm wowed, no matter where this goes, it's come a LONG way...well done  Burning Dog Media, I wish you the best and I will get my clan to take another look at this one for sure.

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• CopperfieldCopperfield Member RarePosts: 654

came has come along way indeed after playing the first alpha..

Little worried tho about hype for this game.. seems their forums are pretty empty.

Would love to try this game out again.. is there some sort of trial system?

• LobotomistLobotomist Member EpicPosts: 5,965
    Early access is not really a MMO. Its kind of limited arena like game

• SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    As far as hype, I'm concerned as well especially with how bad the alpha failed when they advertised the game was coming sooner than later...didn't go over well.  Still...props to them, I''m quite impressed.  

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"