Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dark Age of Camelot Fight Club First Fight Night 2/18/15

SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484
I am going to host the first fight night on 2/18/15. Event will start at 8pm est. If you are interested please email me no later than Monday 2/16/15. In order to make this as smooth as possible I need everyone to including certain info in their email (character name, realm rank, and class). I will only include people who email me. Any personal messages here or in this thread will not be counted. For the first fight night I am only going to allow 1 character per person just to keep it simple for the first go around. In future fight nights I will accept multiple characters. The way it will work is after getting all the entries by Monday 2/16 i will make the match ups and send out a blanket email out to everyone Tuesday night 2/17 with their opponents, times and locations I will ask everyone to confirm them with me. I will also include the finalize rules of the fights in the email 2/17. Please share this with your non-post count friends and any or all people are welcome to join even if you have no solo experience.

My fight club email: [email protected]

please make sure your subject is "fight club 2/18/15"

email template

to: [email protected]
subject: Fight club 2/18/15

Hey Danny,

For this fight night i would like to enter:
Character: Knightlash
Realm rank: 11L1
class: Armsman 
special instructions: I don't get home from work till 8:15pm est can you not schedule a fight for me before 8:30pm est

thanks,
John Smith

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    Things may be different now, but back in the old days organizing inter realm competitions was against the rules, better makes sure it's ok now.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484
    This isn't me organizing this. I'm just passing the message on so please email whiplash or go to postcount.net and send him a PM if u have any questions.