Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Announcement countdown

Raziel909Raziel909 Member UncommonPosts: 12

So what do you guys think will happen when countdown ends ?

Comments

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    Another indie game will be born doomed to failure because a couple of aging devs are living in the past.

Optional PvP = No PvP
  • PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977
    Originally posted by Raziel909

They will announce that they have been bought by Columbus Nova and are hereto forthwith now known as Daybreak Game Company.  Within 24 hours you will hear twitter feeds of "It was a good run while it lasted."

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Thousands of hamsters will give birth to gremlins and they will attack mankind, then a dragon will shoot water instead of fire and the gremlins will drown, but so will many people, fortunately there will be a savior flying on carpet, the first to be saved will of course be super gorgeous super model women, followed by none other than yours truly, Battle Rock, and before the crow finally falls, Battlerock and the gorgeous super model women will find secret magical recipes, one in particular will be the recipe of rejuvenating life, they have until the second crowfalls to save mankind, the outcome of this story of course will not be known until the second timer reaches zero.
  • munsil42munsil42 Member UncommonPosts: 96
    Originally posted by Battlerock
    Thousands of hamsters will give birth to gremlins and they will attack mankind, then a dragon will shoot water instead of fire and the gremlins will drown, but so will many people, fortunately there will be a savior flying on carpet, the first to be saved will of course be super gorgeous super model women, followed by none other than yours truly, Battle Rock, and before the crow finally falls, Battlerock and the gorgeous super model women will find secret magical recipes, one in particular will be the recipe of rejuvenating life, they have until the second crowfalls to save mankind, the outcome of this story of course will not be known until the second timer reaches zero.

I want to be on whatever this guy is smoking...

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    Originally posted by munsil42

Me too.

Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 311
    Originally posted by Raziel909

The devs have stated that the countdown is till they reveal their vision.

Witty & Wicked >:)

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Enough info to know if I wana play or walk away from this game. Thats what I think we are getting in 11 days. Im sure the nerd rage will be a real poop storm here on the forums. 
  • KazuhiroKazuhiro Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Yeah basically we'll get to know if the game is another piece of garbage, or something to look forward to. Since the information given so far is about as solid as quicksand.

To find an intelligent person in a PUG is not that rare, but to find a PUG made up of "all" intelligent people is one of the rarest phenomenons in the known universe.

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593

"release"

and bum i sure everyone going dump money like crazy

Tell me whats best way? hype over 30 days and say  now you can buy and play!

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071

Except you forgot that water makes gremlins multiply not drown.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• blastermasterblastermaster Member UncommonPosts: 259

Pff..  Everyone knows that water does not drown gremlins..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=26rtbuybXss#t=16

It multiplies them !!

Edit : Lol Asheram beat me to it! :)

• ChuckanarChuckanar Member UncommonPosts: 210
    Originally posted by achesoma
    Originally posted by munsil42

Me too.

Pops some Popcorn for second showing

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle
    Enough info to know if I wana play or walk away from this game. Thats what I think we are getting in 11 days. Im sure the nerd rage will be a real poop storm here on the forums. 

Wait.  There's a time when a nerd-rage, poop-storm is NOT occurring on these forums?

Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    Originally posted by achesoma
    Originally posted by Nanfoodle

Wait.  There's a time when a nerd-rage, poop-storm is NOT occurring on these forums?

You need to learn to tell between a poop storm (Daybreak staff getting laid off) and a poop shower (game developer says something we all dont agree with) The number of threads is how I measure the poop fall. The Daybreak lay off has given us 40 inches of pure crap for both sides, fans and haters. 

EDIT: Seems things have calmed to a poop sprinkles.