Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Here's what I think of SOE's new name.

CombspeCombspe Member UncommonPosts: 140
Here you go.

Comments

• mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

It's a name.  who cares

I self identify as a monkey.

• CombspeCombspe Member UncommonPosts: 140
    It sounds generic as f*ck like they pooled a kindergarten class to come up with this.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I actually like the name,it sounds clean ,no arrogance,no ego in it,just a clean sounding business name.

A lot of people speculate it has to do with SOE getting a new break,i kind of feel it might be more a title that is promoting a beginning for a business that was not in the gaming business.

The Breaking of a NEW DAY as in NEW venture.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• NobleNerdNobleNerd Member UncommonPosts: 759
    Instead of Daybreak Gaming Company they should have went with New Hope Gaming or something like that if they wanted to reflect present and future possibilities of the company because SOE has a very bad taste in many mouths over the last few years.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Sounds ok to me. Or maybe you just wanted to use the childish youtube video. /shrug 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

The Youtube video isn't childish, just goes to show even the cutest of animals even fart and in the woods at that.
    The name sounds like a damned Twilight movie prequel.
This discussion has been closed.