Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is this feature in the Korean ArcheAge only?

rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

Before AA came out in NA i remember seeing several screenshots from Korean AA with high level of housing customization.

Is this possible in Korea only? I would play AA again if this level of housing customization is possible in North America.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b351/rainestorm/5_zps10706404.jpg

Otherwise i dont think i would bother with the game since crafting and housing are two of the main mechanics of the game that arent generic.

Comments

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    you can make that assuming you could find enough land for the building, get enough gilda stars to buy the building blue print, and pay a shit ton of real life cash for the all the custom crests.
  • LoktofeitLoktofeit Member RarePosts: 14,247
    There used to be a small cafe in Anvilton on our server like that, so, yes it can be done on NA servers. 

There isn't a "right" or "wrong" way to play, if you want to use a screwdriver to put nails into wood, have at it, simply don't complain when the guy next to you with the hammer is doing it much better and easier. - Allein
    "Graphics are often supplied by Engines that (some) MMORPG's are built in" - Spuffyre

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722

thanks, i asked because i remember a discussion from those korean screenshots where people wanted the NA version sort of censored so people could not upload random images to put on your house walls like posters.

Ill keep leveling my character and see how far into crafting i can get. Maybe i can build a boat as a non-subber and use it as my house.