Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any fun for solo PvEr?

OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568

Hi all,

I'm one of the few who loved UO's Trammel addition (/em ducks for cover).  I loved the PvE sandbox and the consensual PvP.  Albion looks like great fun, but I'm afraid the PvP-centricity of it might make it impossible for me to enjoy.  I'd buy into the Alpha right now if there was still a lot a solo PvEr could do in game.  Thoughts from current testers would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Oy.

Comments

• AustrianAustrian Member UncommonPosts: 72

The short answer? In it's current state no not really. You'll be stuck at a wall once you hit T4.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Solo PVE in this game?   You took a wrong turn somewhere.  The is one of those open world PvP  FFA gankfest games.   No PvE. 
  • HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453

Originally posted by flizzer
    Solo PVE in this game?   You took a wrong turn somewhere.  The is one of those open world PvP  FFA gankfest games.   No PvE. 

Seems like you don't know what your talking about, you took a wrong turn somewhere in the forum navigation, this game does have PVE, although some may be of the opinion that it is lacking as a focus.

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online