Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cant decide help!

JenosydeJenosyde Member UncommonPosts: 100

Ok so i have this dilemma, I cant decide whether or not to buy a pc.

I use to play pc, mainly mmorpgs but here recently i have been a console gamer. Mainly because my current pc is outdated. I am able to upgrade now, though i look at what current mmorpgs are out their and ones coming out and none grab my attention.I am huge fan of pvp. Grinding the same raids and dungeons repeatedly i find tidious and boring. This is why i was looking to ESO.Now thats where the problem lies, it comes out in june for consoles.. So I dont know if i could warrant dropping $800+ on a machine when nothing else besides GW2 interest me.. Even games in development doesnt spark my interest :(

Now the console issue. THERE IS NOTHING TO PLAY! Currently.. I do not play single player games, they can not seem to hold my attention. I like interacting with other players MMOs are my thing. Tried DC Universe and really didnt like it. I have several jobs at 50 in FFXIV:ARR but this game with its invisible walls and dungeon grinding as stated in first paragraph just isnt my cup of tea, and the pvp in it isnt worth commenting on.

I loved pc gaming in the past, and Id like to come back are their games im over looking or is it really this slim pickings?  Well thanks for taking the time to read, if you did read and sorry if the post looks like crap im on my ipad at the moment. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome. 

Comments

• booniedog96booniedog96 Member UncommonPosts: 289
    PC Master Race...
  • JenosydeJenosyde Member UncommonPosts: 100
    44 views 1 reply.. Well i guess i supplied some reading material lol
  • HowbadisbadHowbadisbad Member UncommonPosts: 453

Get a PC

Emulate classic console games and get all the PC exclusives. You only miss out on a couple exclusive new console games.

Waiting for:
    The Repopulation
    Albion Online

• MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 687
    Originally posted by Jenosyde

Ok so i have this dilemma, I cant decide whether or not to buy a pc.

I use to play pc, mainly mmorpgs but here recently i have been a console gamer. Mainly because my current pc is outdated. I am able to upgrade now, though i look at what current mmorpgs are out their and ones coming out and none grab my attention.I am huge fan of pvp. Grinding the same raids and dungeons repeatedly i find tidious and boring. This is why i was looking to ESO.Now thats where the problem lies, it comes out in june for consoles.. So I dont know if i could warrant dropping $800+ on a machine when nothing else besides GW2 interest me.. Even games in development doesnt spark my interest :(

Now the console issue. THERE IS NOTHING TO PLAY! Currently.. I do not play single player games, they can not seem to hold my attention. I like interacting with other players MMOs are my thing. Tried DC Universe and really didnt like it. I have several jobs at 50 in FFXIV:ARR but this game with its invisible walls and dungeon grinding as stated in first paragraph just isnt my cup of tea, and the pvp in it isnt worth commenting on.

I loved pc gaming in the past, and Id like to come back are their games im over looking or is it really this slim pickings?  Well thanks for taking the time to read, if you did read and sorry if the post looks like crap im on my ipad at the moment. Any feedback or suggestions are welcome. 

I love my XB1 but i also love PC and there are more games for XP then console. So i would go PC

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member EpicPosts: 8,536
    PC, I like options and and with steam and GMG you can get some many deals on PC games. Its just the cheaper option. 
  • JenosydeJenosyde Member UncommonPosts: 100
    Thaks for the replies, i think i am goig to rebuild with steam summer sale and f2p games ill save money in the long run
  • whysosadwhysosad Member Posts: 1

You like pvp? Forget about mmorpg, and go play pvp games ;)

There are many genres, depending on what you like more: think, act, coop, troll, hunt, etc.

There are many cool pvp games that are not even mmog, but just plain FPS, strategy, or arcades. Also there are few good mobile pvp games (android/ios). But they are mostly 1v1.

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member RarePosts: 3,432
    Both, PS4 and a PC.