Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Casual Guild - Bipolar Bears - Mt Tyrannas

LurvLurv Member UncommonPosts: 409
I haven't been active in quite some time and I've missed the fun combat of Tera. Bipolar Bears is looking for gamers of all types and levels. We are a guild/group that spans multiple games from PC, consoles to apps. We aren't big on heavily commited guilds as most of us have obligations outside of our gaming lives. All that we ask is that you are respectful of other members and most of all, have fun. Since I have been away for so long, I am looking to put some new alt time in to get that feel for the game again and any help would be appreciated. Eventually the most contributing members will achieve officer status with the responsibilty that roughly equals tasks of a GM in my stead for those times where those outside obligations are needed. I have a sense of humor, sometimes a little raw in a sense, but not easily offended. If you are interested, you can apply directly in-game. We also have a Bipolar Bears FB page where we can communicate a lot easier. Eventually if I see enough members and activity, I will set up a ventrilo or teamspeak. Let me know. We're looking forward to your apps.

Getting too old for this $&17!