Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

why wont DF take my money?

BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482

so i decided i wanted to try it..i goto DF home page.. reg. / confirmed email / updated profile ..all i get is "error AC" iv tryed 3 diff cards nothing..anyone know whats going on? is this normal?

just my luck lol on a night im bored i decide i want to throw some money at a mmo and cant haha!

Comments

• vadio123vadio123 Member UncommonPosts: 593

its god signal man 

move on and never look again 

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by BurntCabbage

so i decided i wanted to try it..i goto DF home page.. reg. / confirmed email / updated profile ..all i get is "error AC" iv tryed 3 diff cards nothing..anyone know whats going on? is this normal?

just my luck lol on a night im bored i decide i want to throw some money at a mmo and cant haha!

If you're bored, you won't be playing tonight anyway. The download speed for DF is quite long. You'd best set up a torrent. Also, you might check in the official forums. There's a lot more action there and this might be a known problem for some people with useful answers.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=darkfall+error+code+ac

• BurntCabbageBurntCabbage Member UncommonPosts: 482
    k thx for info  i think i will pass if its uber slow-mo on that download..thx again
  • Scrappy_DooScrappy_Doo Member Posts: 50
    Originally posted by BurntCabbage
    k thx for info  i think i will pass if its uber slow-mo on that download..thx again

Think of it as your guardian angel looking out for you.  The game is terrible, I'm kicking myself for forgetting to cancel the auto-renew.  I only have 1 month left so unless God comes down and performs numerous miracles on the game or at the very least slaps Tasos in the face and make him realize DFO was better and needs to work on the bugs from DFO, then that game is a lost cause.  Its roughly the same 30-40 fanbois that log in every night and prey on anyone new  because all the vets of the DF franchise left the game.

• PsyckedPsycked Member UncommonPosts: 100
    It's probably your bank blocking out of country transactions to your card. Try calling them to tell them you are making one. Or even easier use PayPal.

I am the Cannon Fodder God