Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to download update?

TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
Hey there, thinking of returning again and having to reinstall so I was wondering where I could download the update without having to log in as I haven't reactivated yet cus its kinda late and I don't wanna waste subscription time downloading the patches.  Unfortunately the launcher insists you have an active account which seems to be the only method they provide, any suggestions?

imageimage

Comments

• nbtscannbtscan Member UncommonPosts: 862
    You have to have an active subscription to download patches.  The only exception to this is when they hold free weekends for people to come back and try out the game.  They haven't had one for this latest patch, so I'd like to think they'd be having one soon.
  • TaishiFoxTaishiFox Member RarePosts: 999
    Originally posted by nbtscan
    You have to have an active subscription to download patches.  The only exception to this is when they hold free weekends for people to come back and try out the game.  They haven't had one for this latest patch, so I'd like to think they'd be having one soon.

Eh, doubtful, its not like they have one for every patch they do.  As far as I know there used to be a way to access the torrents for these patches in My Games but I don't see anything in there.

Looks like I found a way, free trial on Steam, heh.

imageimage