Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quit after 3 weeks >> Why ?

124»

Comments

• phantomghostphantomghost Member UncommonPosts: 738
    Originally posted by rodarin
    Originally posted by phantomghost

I didn't have 207 hours on all 4 of my max leveled chars combined.  

You must be talking about hourly full time jobs.  Many salary full time positions are 50+ hours a week.  Which in that case 207 is about a full time job.  

As far as knowing how to play MMO's... these are not MMO's they are RPG with other players running around that have little outcome on the game.  

One reason the content is pointless is because knowing it is unnecessary.  If they did not provide a clearly marked map, path etc to do the trivial, people may actually follow the content.  But when I can play WoW, SWTOR, TESO all these boring 1 path to take quest following bull shit games with the same story.. different theme, I do not find any entertainment in following the predictable boring storyline.  

ESO about 20-30 hours 1-max.  Going back to P1999 20-30 hours (starting fresh) - Level 20-25 maybe?  Another 20-30hours maybe lvl 30-35.  Another 100 hours maybe lvl 50?  Oh, and I went to more than 5 zones.  

If you had 4 max level toons and didnt have 200 hours then no you werent playing the game right. Sorry. At least not as an ES game.

ESO isnt an MMO for you because if you think doing quests are pointless then you again, dont know ES games.

You also dont have to have the map marked. You can only follow one quest at a time anyway (unless you have an add on) so there is nothing saying you have to know exactly where to go or in what direction you need to go to do soemthing.

But I suspect since youre complaining about all this and using it as a reason why ESO isnt any good, you have every add on available(Shard one, lorebook one, multiple quest one etc( that way you have your hand held and know the shortest route and the fastest path to everything that without the add you would take forever to find.

Thats why I always get a kick out of these threads and especially comments like yours because you complain about all this stuff not existing but it is fact does exist you just choose to ahave a program that does the exact thing you are complaining about.

I had the shard and lorebook addon.  I only quested on my first character, and the remaining 3 were only quested to lvl 15 besides the main zone storyline quest.  

I complain that there is no end game.  

I think I had made it obvious I enjoy games like EQ where it took a long to progress.  To me character progression is fun to me, if it is simple it is not fun... not the boring story that really amounts to nothing new.  

It is not hard to click each quest to see where it puts you and bunch them together... unless you are 5 years old and cannot process 2nd grade multi-tasking.  

So please do tell me how this game had good character progression?  20-30 hours to max level.  One specific build that was way more powerful than all the others.  Ultimately minimal to no gain after so many skill points.  You can use 5 skills making it so you use 2 weapon slots to have 2 main builds... 10 skills needed then.  PvP based skills, but I have grown tired of PvP as I said I feel it has become a means to fill the lack of end game.  Gear was extremely easy to obtain.  Crafting was no problem because if you deconned everything you would be 37+ in each skill minimum.  

I never said I hated everything about the game, I did enjoy it for the 1.5-2months I played and then I felt like I beat it because I had maxed every class and had nothing to do except go do boring quests.

(PS.  I hate quests to level..  I prefer the grind)