Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Trouble with font size after upgrading to LG G3

KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

I used to have a LG G2 and the font size on the mobile app was an acceptable size, and scaled appropriately to the screen in order to read it in portrait mode.

I upgraded to an LG G3, and now the font size is extremely small, far too small to read in landscape mode, so I have to shift it to lateral in order to read it. Zooming does not work, sure, the text gets larger, but then I have to scroll the screen back and forth to read it. It's more of a problem of scaling rather than zooming.

Checked with my son (Samsung 5) and his friend (iPhone 6) and neither of their phones have this issue, the text comes through at the same size as my G2 used to.

I've tried changing the font size settings on the new G3, but no luck, doesn't seem to affect MMORPG.com

I have similar problems when trying to access Reddit, but no issues accessing Amazon, Massively.com or a local newpaper's web site.

A friend of mine said it had to do with HTML code issues, that my G3 was using a newer version of HTML than MMORPG.com was, and that was the cause of the problem, but I have no idea if he was on the mark with this or not.

Any suggestions or has anyone else reported this issue?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon