It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Hey all! I'm looking for a sandboxy MMO while waiting for ESO's Update 6. Here's the criteria:
1) It must be either a sandbox or a sandpark.
2) Must be story-driven and have story-focused quests. Exception is SWTOR as while its voice acting and characters are good, the quests themselves are piss poor imo.
3) Must be F2P. I will CONSIDER B2P but I'm not sticking around forever. I am NOT going for Archeage, for too many reasons to list.
4) Must have large-scale, open-world, capture bases/keeps PvP. Again, no Archeage.
5) Immersion, immersion, immersion!
6) Voice acting, please. I don't mind if it doesn't have voice acting but it would be highly preferred.
7) Not a super-important requirement, but a dark/gritty art style similar to ESO's would be preferred. However, I'm not going for something so bright that ESO's Future would be jealous, and so cartoony that Wildstar would be envious.
8) Must have action combat similar to ESO or Tera. I'm not a fan of tab-targeting.
I hope that this exists e.e I have a feeling that it doesn't...