Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No more curves

tordurbartordurbar Member UncommonPosts: 421
Just saw the new Blood Elf female models on MMO-Champion. Cheers to the "get rid of big chest" lovers. Blood Elf females are now all A-cup.

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,610
    They posted that pic here on mmorpg.com like 2 months ago.
  • DeddmeatDeddmeat Member UncommonPosts: 387

Originally posted by tordurbar
    Just saw the new Blood Elf female models on MMO-Champion. Cheers to the "get rid of big chest" lovers. Blood Elf females are now all A-cup.

They need to launch a patch to buy so your female toon can get breast implants lol

• SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    Originally posted by Deddmeat

They need to launch a patch to buy so your female toon can get breast implants lol

Sounds like a perfect "cosmetic" item for the Cash Shop, lmao

• LorgarnLorgarn Member UncommonPosts: 417

I'm confused, they never had a particularly large chest(in game standards) to begin with. The new models doesn't look any smaller than the old.

• markelphoenixmarkelphoenix Member UncommonPosts: 38

There is a part of me that wants to see a fantasy/old-era setting where 'having a little heft' is applauded as a sign of wealth and health. The fact that you would survive a winter, instead of freezing to death due to no meat on your bones.

Purely from a 'they're focusing on survival not image'. Modern day idea of 'pretty' is based upon the shift in survival characteristics. We're far less likely to need extra-fat to get us through a rough crop :-p

Check out My Twitch Stream!

www.twitch.tv/markelphoenix

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,067
    Because I'm all about the bass ,bout' the bass.....
    Chamber of Chains
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Originally posted by Lorgarn

I'm confused, they never had a particularly large chest(in game standards) to begin with. The new models doesn't look any smaller than the old.

^Pretty much.

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• ImprovVImprovV Member Posts: 14

WTF???

Have you never seen a woman's breasts before? I'm guessing no if you seriously think that's what an A cup looks like.

Lmfao. Go outside dude. Jesus christ...