Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Video: Livestream Q&A with Joshua Halls

CrowingOneCrowingOne Member UncommonPosts: 11

Co-lead developer Joshua Halls chatted with Voxton recently to answer player questions and share updates about the incoming patch. A lot of topics were covered!

If you missed this event, you can watch the video here.

Comments

• jadzYajadzYa Member UncommonPosts: 44
    Originally posted by CrowingOne

Co-lead developer Joshua Halls chatted with Voxton recently to answer player questions and share updates about the incoming patch. A lot of topics were covered!

If you missed this event, you can watch the video here.

This is still broken. Can you fix it please?

You can also update the price for steam on your Twitch channel to reflect reality and make it more appealing too.

Intel Extreme Series Core i7 4820K
    ASUS P9X79
    2x G.SKILL RipjawsX 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3 1866Mhz
    2x EVGA GeForce GTX 660 SC SLI
    Samsung 256GB 840 Pro

• CrowingOneCrowingOne Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Not broken. The video is unfortunately no longer available.
  • JC-SmithJC-Smith Member UncommonPosts: 421
    I think what happened here is that Twitch changed the way their old videos are held a while back. Seeing a lot of this lately though maybe one of the streamers has more information.
  • HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708
    Originally posted by JC-Smith
    I think what happened here is that Twitch changed the way their old videos are held a while back. Seeing a lot of this lately though maybe one of the streamers has more information.

When I asked last I was told that you needed a Premium account of some sort in order for your videos to be held more than x number of days.

Edit : Yeah you guys definitely have nothing in the broadcast history (http://www.twitch.tv/the_repopulation/profile/past_broadcasts). Gaming happens on Twitch today, you guys need to be that fixed ASAP :)