Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

World of Warcraft: Win a Set of World of Warcraft Funkos!

MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555

MMORPG.com has partnered with FUN.com to give a way two sets of World of Warcraft Funkos!

Our two lucky winners will win one set of three World of Warcraft Funkos vinyl figures each:

Entering to win is simple: all you have to do is post your favorite memory or experience from World of Warcraft in the comments below! Entries will be accepted through Thursday, January 29. We'll select two winners at random on Friday, January 30.

Please only submit a single entry. Users found to have submitted multiple entries will be disqualified. This contest is open to North American entrants only.

Comments

• Zavier420Zavier420 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Having to take my headset off when the guild I was in downed Rag in MC for the first time. Everyone started screaming in victory so loud off my headset came.
  • ZetsueiZetsuei Member UncommonPosts: 249
    Running Karazhan with the first real raiding guild I ever joined. It made friendships that are still in place today.
  • Soldier101Soldier101 Member Posts: 111
    I started playing during BC. Not only is this one of my favorite memories, I really miss the grind and excitement you get from these type of accomplishments. I remember being a night elf hunter running up and down Darkshore. I wanted to ride a night saber because they were the coolest ground mounts at the time. I remember when I got mine and rode it for the first time. The feeling of actually accomplishing something and really appreciating the mount after running all over for 40 levels. I miss that feeling. I also remember running randoms with a friend. We would start calling each other names and complaining in the chat to see if we would get kicked. We never got kicked but we did make a lot of people laugh.
  • zigalucardzigalucard Member UncommonPosts: 144
    First steps in MC wiping non stop on the first set of molten giants and finally progressing through. Ah, vanilla days.
  • 91Mercy91Mercy Member UncommonPosts: 3
    When I finally could afford the 100% riding skill back in vanilla, after countless hours of farming, when I finally got it, I would run across Azeroth just because :*
  • Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    Taking down Ragnaros in a 40 man raid for the first time, ~10 years back. Most epic moment in the gaming history.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• hasho83hasho83 Member UncommonPosts: 84
    Huh i got plenty of favorite moments,the one popping in my head atm is using-Cannibalize for first time with my Undead rogue (i was like-muahahahhaha im so freakin evil :D )
  • KamikazegoKamikazego Member UncommonPosts: 224
    My favorite memory is of Arathi Basin after it first came out.  Myself, a hybrid paladin, and an enemy, a resto druid, fought each other for at least 10 minutes at The Lumbermill.  He would just continuously pop out of bear form, heal, then pop back in.  I would stun, heal, then start smacking him again.  After the 10 minutes, we just stopped fighting, looked at each other and /saluted, then went elsewhere.
  • beastmany2kbeastmany2k Member UncommonPosts: 4
    Running from Stormwind to Wetlands and leveling by discovery xp
  • PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263
    Wiping in MC 40man, and trolling with the Varon Geddon bomb bug ( if u know what i mean ) funny days awww

l2p

• GahnzoGahnzo Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Finally getting my Blue Protodrake from Utguard Pinnacle after running it way too many times and only seeing it drop twice (one of those times was when I got it) I literally jumped out of my chair and shouted in excitement.
  • FuffensteinFuffenstein Member UncommonPosts: 39
    Killing Ragnaros in vanilla on my druid with the guild(Ravaged EU - Daggerspine) even tho i was with them by a wildcard :D EPIC times!
  • NeterPNeterP Member UncommonPosts: 11
    When (after days and days of searching for him) I finally tamed Loque'nahak!
  • snoockysnoocky Member UncommonPosts: 724
    Release the Kraken!

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allan Poe

• SeariasSearias Member UncommonPosts: 743
    Waiting 2 hours to form a 40 man raid group back in vanilla to complete Molten Core.

<InvalidTag type="text/javascript" src="http://www.gamebreaker.tv/cce/e.js"></script><div class="cce_pane" content-slug="which-world-of-warcraft-villain-are-you" ctype="quiz" d="http://www.gamebreaker.tv"></div>;

• KopogeroKopogero Member UncommonPosts: 1,685

When my account got hacked, best thing ever. It didn't just got hacked but hacker paid $25 for server transfer, wow. After the restoration process I end up being so rich with far more gold and mats from that hacker, that I almost thought to purposely get hacked again, but nah...

To benefit from being hacked only in WOW and can't get more memorable than that.

• deniterdeniter Member RarePosts: 1,430
    That moment when a certain sound effect indicated that after a month long grind i had hit exalted with Wintersaber Trainers in late vanilla and i could finally buy my winterspring frostsaber mount.
  • gfreak360gfreak360 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Figuring out the mistake of making a undead hunter who is still my main
  • mrneurosismrneurosis Member UncommonPosts: 314

I was level 9 and got a quest to kill Vagash (Yeti in Dun Morogh) who was 11 level elite. Oh God, I got ganked by it for 2 hours.

When I got my very first mount. I was level 45 and the joy I felt cannot be described. Also, I didn't want to jump while mounted, because I didn't want to hurt the mount hahaha. :)

Once I asked a Mage to make me a portal to Shattrath, even if I didn't know what is that city but when I arrived my jaw dropped to the ground when I saw Shattrath in it's full glory, and a Human Warrior on a 280% gryphon, and then going through Outland and getting ganked for the entire time (I was level 48) haha, couldn't fight the curiosity. :)

• SiphaedSiphaed Member RarePosts: 1,114
    PvP match at Kardashian gate because stupid Rouge tanked our healer. Guy got so upset our guild camped him that he logged into a alt to send our gm tells and rant

• VorpalChicken28VorpalChicken28 Member UncommonPosts: 348
    Being one of the first people to kill the Lich King, ah happy days!
    “Nevertheless, the human brain, which survives by hoping from one second to another, will always endeavor to put off the moment of truth. Moist” 
    ― Terry PratchettMaking Money
  • KyarraKyarra Member UncommonPosts: 789
    The first time I heard mrglmrglmrglmrgl and noticed I just aggroed 20 murlocs, which  = dead hunter in vanilla WOW.
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    as long as 11 million people think wow is a good game we will be stuck with this average excuse of a game!
  • IkedaIkeda Member RarePosts: 2,751
    The first time I solo'd Scarlet Crusade.  Those red bodies surrounding me.  Those were the days.
  • kzweedkzweed Member UncommonPosts: 12

Was chosen by the guild to get the, Val'anyr, Hammer of Ancient Kings on my dwarft priest.

Good times.

This discussion has been closed.