Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PvE server open today?

OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568

Hi all,

I know today's early access is struggling to get off the ground atm...but did anyone notice if there were PvE servers to choose from?

If so, I'll sign up right away!

Thanks,

Oy.

Comments

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    They already said there would be. I haven't been able to see yet. They do have 200 servers though so I believe it.

• OyjordOyjord Member UncommonPosts: 568
    Originally posted by Dreamo84
    They already said there would be. I haven't been able to see yet. They do have 200 servers though so I believe it.

Thanks!

• BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662

They will have different rulesets too.

Some will be only first person, others can kill zombies only by headshots etc etc

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by DMKano
    I'd love to see a "crotch shot" only server 

Funny... I've always thought of you as a guy but now I'm thinking Lorenna Bobbitt image

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    I would like to see a server where one out of every fifty zombies is unkillable and will follow you no matter how far you run.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by Octagon7711
    I would like to see a server where one out of every fifty zombies is unkillable and will follow you no matter how far you run.

As long as I can rename it Ed and keep it, I'm OK with that.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• TheDoveTheDove Member Posts: 91
    Originally posted by Octagon7711

How about Bob zombies, from Day of the Dead; that have learned to use guns :)

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    I hope there's a first person only PvE server I can play on. That sounds fun