Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats the current population?

When DFUH first came out I bought it and subbed, and almost immediately uninstalled, pissed off at the company for releasing such an unfinished piece of crap.

this week I came back to give it a shot through the buddy key system from someone on the boards.

It's seemed to have improved a lot. But the terrible launch seems to have ruined it's name and possibly the population. Does anyone play this game?

Sure I see people in global. but I think I've seen like 3 people in game so far.

Pardon my low tolerance for stupidity.

Comments

• BascolaBascola Member UncommonPosts: 425
    Originally posted by Ryguy786

When DFUH first came out I bought it and subbed, and almost immediately uninstalled, pissed off at the company for releasing such an unfinished piece of crap.

this week I came back to give it a shot through the buddy key system from someone on the boards.

It's seemed to have improved a lot. But the terrible launch seems to have ruined it's name and possibly the population. Does anyone play this game?

Sure I see people in global. but I think I've seen like 3 people in game so far.

I think the only people still playing are the developers and their friends.