Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who's ready to spend some more Dilithium? NEW BoFF System[VIDEO]

There have been some major changes over on Tribble to the BoFF training system as well as the addition of a NEW specialization tier. Have fun grinding out the XP for that, chances are your probably not finished with the first tiers given to us. The addition of secondary deflectors has finally arrived as well. And last but not least there has been some changes to the Romulan story arc missions and I discuss them all in this video:

http://youtu.be/4VwwLT2ld3g

As for the Dilithium aspect in this title, we get to spend more dilithium on something we already had. Woo-Hoo! We now get to spend 500 dilithium to train our Lt Cmdr and Cmdr abilities to our BoFFs. In addition we get to sit through a 4 hour time gate to get them or spend Dilithium to speed up. FACEPALM!!!

Anyway, enjoy the video!

Comments

• RawizRawiz Member UncommonPosts: 584
    I recently went back to try this game and now it is probably the biggest grinding game I've known. Pay2Win all over it. It's amazing the game has gotten even worse when it was terrible before. Good luck with your youtube.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    This game was so much fun when it came out.  Now you have to train your characters, your ships, and your officers.  Giving players busy work to keep them does not equal enjoyment. 

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey