Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

By far one of the best Browser based MMOs out there

I've been playing Serenia Fantasy now for a few years and have loved it all the time. True it's limited when it comes to classes but it really makes up for it with game play and an uncomplicated learning curve. The ability to join or create guilds, a crafting system, auto-navigation, nice graphics, an item mall, PvP, daily events, instances, this little game has it all. Now, the game is made by KoramGame which is located in Hong Kong so lot of the players are speaking either Chinese and/or Korean, but there's still a big enough community of English, German, and Arabic speaking players.

If you love simple, uncomplicated, but fun browser based MMOs than Serenia is certainly for you (KoramGame's has a few other really fun games, too, so check them out as well)

And ignore the ignorant butt who calls himself "rommello".

During the European Renaissance, women used lemon juice as a way to redden their lips.

Comments

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,606
    You lost me at browser
  • SlukjanSlukjan Member UncommonPosts: 265
    i like a good browser game to play on the side (or at work when the boss is away shh!)