Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's a turd that even the creator knows is a turd.

You sign up, you download the client, you try to open the game. But! It then harps at you about "downloading the newest 0.9.000????" client from their website. Does it give a link to the patch? No, just to the main website. Does the site say anything about this "New launcher"? No. Does the creator say anything about the "New client"? No. When you send him an E-mail and ask him about it does he even know about it? No.

The creator of the game has no idea what to do with the game, but thankfully I do. The best part about this game was getting to wipe it from my hard drive.

During the European Renaissance, women used lemon juice as a way to redden their lips.

Comments

• ZplinterZplinter Member Posts: 1

This game works all fine, i've been playing it for 1½ year. 

After you downloaded it and installed it will patch, if it wont patch, try managing your own computer and open up your firewall.

Im sure every creator dont care if a person like you play it or not if they cant solve normal issues on your own computer. And he do reply emails, but im sure if i knew what you wrote i wouldent reply to that either. 

Glad you dident join us after reading this. 

fattar inte