Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Free Copy!

maphrealmaphreal Member UncommonPosts: 21

So, I've had a spare copy of the game setting in my Steam account for some time now. I've got no use for it, and all my friends own the game.

SO.

I'm going to give it away to someone on here. Just reply with what you like about the game, and I'll randomly pick a post on 1/10/15 and give that person the copy.

(Note: I would prefer to give it to someone who has at least tried it via a trial, or is otherwise rather intent on playing the game. I'd hate to give the game away only to see another "But Dah Animeshions!!11!" thread a week later.)

Also, for the hell of it, here's some trial keys:

HXXUZ96FVSRMMZA3 ( 30 day trial key w/ $5 Funcom points - Expires 1/15/15 )BQKXEC326FV2B3VLMLEK ( 3 day trial )J7U7QNL8L6ZATQVADMX6 ( 3 day trial )

Comments

• genryugenryu Member UncommonPosts: 13
    I have tried it before, but never got to play it long. So, a copy would let me enjoy a longer period of trying to play the game.
  • hallucigenocidehallucigenocide Member RarePosts: 1,015

how nice of you *thumbs up* 

oh and dont give me the key i allready own the game.. just wanted to show some appreciation :)

I had fun once, it was terrible.

• tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Well the questng is second to none, the first puzzle quest you run in to sets the mood so nicley.

This have been a good conversation

• poman313poman313 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    I wouldn't mind taking a Look at it I'm in between MMOs' now I played the Beta but that was it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] CommonPosts: 0
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • XicomXicom Member UncommonPosts: 17

I played the beta for secret world, and enjoyed it will I was in it..    I'm sure the game has come a long way since then.  

I didn't buy the game when it was release as I was into wow, star wars the old republic so two subs was enough.

If I'm lucky enough to win, I'll surely be playing it.

Thanks in advance

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Shameless bump, since it slipped out below the "Recent" page... c'mon peeps, it's a great game, for free, where's the activity? :)

I planned to buy TSW as a gift to an adventure-fan buddy, but now I'll wait 3 more days, maybe I'll get this one for free... just kidding :)

(kidding, not with the gift, but the leeching part. It's a steam code anyways, and he loathes steam just as much as I do. Though I think you can register with a steam code on the TSW site too, and play it without steam)

Anyways, great offer maphreal imageit's a nice way to launch the new year.

I too have an extra 30days key which I received on my AoC mule, I'll drop it here for anyone's grabbing (maybe it worths some good points with Krampus in game, lol) 

U95VXJNESYWCBR3T

30 days gametime, 600 bonus points for the store, needs to be registered until 15th Jan.

• alluclonealluclone Member UncommonPosts: 10

I like that the game is in a modern world with epic monsters. And somehow the class system interesting even though some says its bad.

Rly would want to play the game.

• GrrlGrrl Member UncommonPosts: 354
    Too bad all the keys are invalid now :/
  • DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926

Awareness bump!

I already own it and it´s awesome, hopefully the key goes into hands of someone who can appreciate the best story driven, community driven MMO out there

• maphrealmaphreal Member UncommonPosts: 21
    Originally posted by Grrl

According to my TSW account page at the time of posting this, the last key in my original post is still valid for redemption.

Also, le bump!
    Originally posted by maphreal
    Originally posted by Grrl

According to my TSW account page at the time of posting this, the last key in my original post is still valid for redemption. Also, le bump!

Just checked Kingsmouth, there are new players, even after weeks of this christmas event / key giveaway, nice move FC. (of course I dunno whether they arrived with these codes or not ;) )

Grrl you can try the TSW buddy key thread too, though those are just 3-days keys.

Originally posted by Dren_Utogi
    pvp interests me the most and how the factions work.

Factions are mostly cosmetics, and some different story lines. The only thing where the selection has any weight is the persistent pvp, if you're interested in that, it's better if you check around the faction standings on a few servers before you pick a home. Since server selection is also irrelevant (there's single server tech), with the sole exception of world pvp, that has unique standing on each server. (meaning, if you roll a dragon on a server where they're at 5-10% all the time, you'll visiting the respawn a lot :) )

There are also battleground pvp, and a Fight club in all 3 cities.

http://youtu.be/fvu1Q8xww_I (a random pvp vid. Pvp is a mess btw, TSW has an awesome pve, why would yo waste time on pvp? Ok, I'm a biased pve fan, but still... image)

• DocBrodyDocBrody Member UncommonPosts: 1,926
    I don´t have a single gaming buddy who doesn´t already own it --
    Bump!
  • nattkrypnattkryp Member UncommonPosts: 25
    I tested the trail and fund hte game fun but curntly there is no money to buy a game as i can barly pay for my food rigth now, wuld be fun whit a new game :D
    My name is Mr. Bumpy, I go bump in the night!

Tomorrow is the day! I'll be plugging the post count into a number generator and rolling until it hits a valid entry. So come on and enter!
  • MelonCiderMelonCider Member UncommonPosts: 13

How very nice of you. I have actually tried the game before  because someone, i wasn't really close to, gave me access to their steam to play on their account but i didnt feel really comfortable doing that so i stopped. I really like the puzzles and the story but more importantly i want on mmo i can play while going to school. So if the game is really sociable i would love to be picked, if it's not dont give it to me. 'Cause i usually stop playing an mmo if  i dont have people to talk to or any friends in game.

Thanks.

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Awesome that folks do this. I wish I had stuff to give away! It would be great to see this site turn into a somewhere that would help one another.

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

Here's the big day :)

A nice info about the 30-days codes:

I've heard (and comfirmed through a buddy) those are working as 1 month subs, just without the game itself, you get the 10% off from the store prices, get the item of the month, the xp-boost, etc. Which is great, because you can unlock the game with the 30day code and the simple box, so no need for the massive edition or Issue purchases with money.

The code contains 600 bonus points, and after the first 30 missions you get 1200 more. 1800 points, with the 10% off in the store is enough for buying Issue#5 and 6. When the 30 days are up, the account closes, you need to add a game code to it. Buy a simple box -not the massive edition- (or win this one in the thread from maphreal image), you get 1200 points with that too, buy Issue#7 with those free points and you're done. Issue 8 is not really necessary since the basic part of it is free. Issue 9 (or at least access to some parts of, like Tokyo) will be free too in a few months, according to Joel's letter. So with a single box and the 30days key you can gain access to the whole game :)

• caleel97caleel97 Member Posts: 6

Well, that's strange: i was just looking about a way to try TSW, because the idea of a modern MMO with weapons, secret organizations and misteries, made me whanna give it a try, and then i found this post. Pretty nice :D

Beeing that now i'm in a phase where i don't really know what MMO to play, it would be nice to have this one ^^

• AmanaAmana Moderator UncommonPosts: 3,912
    There's already a thread for trial codes, and we do not permit others to run giveaways on here. We can't vouch for it, so it generally falls under the "virtual trading" section of our rules. Locking this.

To give feedback on moderation, contact [email protected]

This discussion has been closed.