Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

To Wait or Not

Crusix221Crusix221 Member UncommonPosts: 100

I just got my Hunter to lvl 90 and want to roll a Paladin to 60 and use the boost. I have not bought the expansion yet because I have been waiting for it to go on sale; will I be waiting a while longer? I hate playing at cap knowing there is more out there but I always will be pissed if its on sale next month. What do you all think?

Also I have been trying to get enough gold to buy heirloom items to lvl the Paladin and am finding to take a LONG time, any suggestions to speed that up?

Comments

• PepeqPepeq Member UncommonPosts: 1,977

The expansion isn't going to go on a significant sale for quite some time.  Typically they (Blizzard) lowers the price right about when then next expansion is due to go into beta.  I think you have a long wait.  This doesn't mean some vendor might not shave a buck or two off the price, but you're not likely to see it go on super-duper sale when it is the current content in WoW.

I don't understand why people bother with heirlooms... I've leveled 11 characters the old fashioned way (one of each class) and quite frankly it doesn't take that long.  Heck you can run around in gear 10 levels below your level and hardly ever notice it.  I just vendor everything as I level.  More gold this way.

Remember the expansion DOES NOT include a subscription so you will have to include that in the total cost if you actually want to play WoD.