Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Now is the time to come back / Sub

HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535

If you've been on the fence on coming back or playing TERA, now is a good time. New Elite (sub) options, comes with increased XP/Gold/Rep already boosted onto your char so no need to buy the 7 day ones anymore if you have elite. Plus it's only $10 atm.

Go gogo gogo.

Comments

• cyberpunkhobocyberpunkhobo Member UncommonPosts: 71
    While I agree with you that now is a great time to jump into the game, it's debatable whether paying a sub is worth it. And I say this as someone who is currently paying for two subscriptions to TERA.

If you're playing the game casually, the only thing of interest that Elite status offers is some very nice instant travel benefits. The daily gifts (which you cannot trade) and various boosts are really only useful to new players who want to level quickly and hardcore players who are running high-end content on a regular basis. If you don't fall into one of those two categories, you're better off skipping the sub or just buying a boxed copy of the game for the Founder benefits.

Though I will admit that $10 subscription price is pretty sweet.