Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just noticed this on steam . So whats the current state of the game ?

greatskysgreatskys Member UncommonPosts: 451
It seems like an interesting game from videos and write ups I have seen . Just wondering what the current state of the game is like ?

Comments

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

Its in the final stages of alpha testing but still a long way to go.. its very playable and already has a ton of content but unless you want to get invovled with testing the game and help it develop then best to stay away until its finished.

• hfztthfztt Member RarePosts: 1,401

Your answer is here on this very site: http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/view/videos/gameID/738/videoId/3946

Short version: Very much a Work In Progress

• Zarf42Zarf42 Member Posts: 250
    Has potential to be a really great game and the dev team is isn't being greedy, they are just looking for enough money to get the game finished. I supported this game and look forward to seeing it develop. It is early but totally playable. I have been playing here and there for a while before it came on Steam and have seen improvements.
  • Viper482Viper482 Member LegendaryPosts: 4,065
    Originally posted by greatskys
    It seems like an interesting game from videos and write ups I have seen . Just wondering what the current state of the game is like ?

If you are looking for a new MMO look elsewhere. if you want to be part of testing a rough copy come on in.

Make MMORPG's Great Again!
  • xycronexycrone Member UncommonPosts: 22

There is nothing that can not be tolerated as far as bugs inmo.

I am hopelessly addicted to this game forever. I spent hours just riding my cycle across the game. It feels like a whole planet. I can't wait to explore more.

There is a cave that is huge with high lvl mobs and stuff. This game gives me the old feeling of wonder i got from when I played my first mmo's but does not disappoint when you get familiar  with it. I think I found a home again.

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310
    People are right to say the game is rough, but its rough in a good way: graphic, animations, sound, etc are all things that need an upgrade IMO. Combat will be much improved in this game with just these changes, but it needs some tuning up as well. But nothing, as far as I've been able to tell, is actually broken and all the things for a great game are already there content wise. 

Games:
    Currently playing:Nothing
    Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    Past games:
    Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
    Xpiher's GW2
    GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
    Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
    AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
    Warhammer - Xpiher

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Early Alpha build, not all features are present and still very much a work in progress, if thinking of buying i would seriously recommend waiting till at least Beta stage, although i don't advocate buying games that are in Beta either image
  • kishekishe Member UncommonPosts: 2,012

If you're looking for a 100% finished game with no bugs and enough content for years, youre going to be disappointed.

If you're in for a healthy premise of a good game and dont mind tossing few starbucks's worth of money for the priviledge of watching dedicated group of people laying the brickwork...you wont be disappointed.

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

its still alpha so loads of work.but for a small team they done amazing work.

only grip i have is use of the hero engine .after the epic fail of the engine (i don't care if it was customized or not) i really have a phobia towards that engine.

• SpiiderSpiider Member RarePosts: 1,135
    I love it so far, its playable alpha, and in much better state than many other early access games. But it still has a long way to go.

No fate but what we make, so make me a ham sandwich please.

• RexGarvinRexGarvin Member Posts: 28
    Dont listen to the hype....this game is never going to be released.  The graphics remind me of 80s graphics.  The game has just enouph content to get your money!