Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Would you consider IRacing a MMO?

downnicedownnice Member UncommonPosts: 19

First off I love this game. If you are a fan of Forza and GT and wnat a real challenge with drivers usually not being jerks then check it out!, it is worth the price.

Now that I am done giving iracing a free advertisement would you consider it a MMO? Especially since the term MMO is becoming more broad these days

yes or no question

Have a nice day! =)

Comments

• MrKixStarMrKixStar Member UncommonPosts: 4
    ohh yes i like GT soo mush :D
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,387

No its not a MMO.

Sub != MMO...

See this is what I was afraid of when sites like this and massively started merging non-MMos and MMOs into the same discussions. Now people assume that Sub+Multiplayer = MMO games since MMOs also features Multiplayer and sometimes Subs..

Philosophy of MMO Game Design

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775

Sure ... MMO is becoming quite broad anyway, and i don't see the problem of adding one more.

• MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Lmao. Why does a part of me think the OP might be an alternate account for a certain other poster in this thread?

If I were on a proper PC, I'd have to bring out Fontleroy. Let it go, dude.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by MadFrenchie
    Lmao. Why does a part of me think the OP might be an alternate account for a certain other poster in this thread?

It does sound like so ... but i am too blatant to need another account .. plus i never notice racing games before.