Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Frontiers Report 23rd December 2014

SolicfireSolicfire Member UncommonPosts: 484

Ailinne Guardtower was a hot spot Saturday night! First Mids took and camped it, setting up a farm. As Hib were down Crauch, Bolg and nGed, taking Ailinne would open the strength relic gate, so they were ready to defend.

Albs decided to get in on the party and hit Hibs and Mids. Hibs raized the tower but since Mids had abandoned it, it was left between Hibs and Albs.

Albs broke off and returned later to set up their own farm spot! Mids repaid their earlier favour, but with more Hibs defending the 3 realms battled it out!

Comments

• AmjocoAmjoco Member UncommonPosts: 4,860
    Awesome! It's nice to see people still playing this. I never got in to it due to the character movement system, but I spent hours watching my son play. It is nice to see older games like this carry on what helped make the genre. 

Death is nothing to us, since when we are, Death has not come, and when death has come, we are not.

• AlumicardAlumicard Member UncommonPosts: 388
    Originally posted by Solicfire

Albs decided to get in on the party and hit Hibs and Mids.

And this Ladies and Gentlemen is why a PvP game needs 3 realms. You can have a 1vs1 and then some albholes rush in and screw both sides.