Anarchy Online...A few Q's

GunharpGunharp Woodinville, WAMember Posts: 2,890

I would like to know a few things about the game cause I think this will be the second mmorpg i will play along with WWII online i have been lookin for a long time for another mmorpg and Realms Of Torment isn't quite as good lookin as Shadowlands....So...

Exactly what servers are there? a server and a PVP server or what?

The Notum wars how are the sides or whoever you fight for chosen?

What exactly is shadowlands? I mean the land is it four citys thru portals? cause i could not quite figure it out...

What are the quests you can take cause the one about the shadowlands seemed intresting

Laslty How many people are playing the game.

I look forward to a response...image

______--}====>_____
|_105th Panzer Brigade_|

Comments

• GunharpGunharp Woodinville, WAMember Posts: 2,890
    8 views and no replys!

______--}====>_____
    |_105th Panzer Brigade_|

• SuperZwerverSuperZwerver AmsterdamMember Posts: 293

Ok I will try to answer some of your questions. I cant answer the ones about ShadowLands because i didnt participate in the beta.

1} Exactly what servers are there? a server and a PVP server or what?

There are 4 servers. 2 normal english servers (not much difference between them) 1 german server and 1 test server

2} The Notum wars how are the sides or whoever you fight for chosen?

There are 3 sides, Omni-Tek, Clan, and Neutral. You choose the side at character creation but you can change it later if you want to. Every side has Towers that guilds can buy and then place on spots that they have conquered(i hope i spelled it right :P) those towers add to stat points and give exp% bonuses

3} How many people are playing the game.

The same as in alot of other MMORPG's i think, but because of only 3 servers (and ttest but that one doesnt count ;P) you have a high population on one.

I hope these answers helped a bit

Flych - 70 Blood Elf Retribution Paladin - Tarren Mill (EU)
    Mediocre - 70 Undead Discipline Priest - Tarren Mill (EU)

• GunharpGunharp Woodinville, WAMember Posts: 2,890
    yah they did a lot...

______--}====>_____
    |_105th Panzer Brigade_|