Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anti Zoo deck

WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

First off i'll say i have been watching all the top streamers,most rushed out an got Legend early in this season but the ones that did not are finding it tough there,LOT'S of good players in the game now.SO i set out to make a deck that is not the normal,i have not seen hardly any Shaman at all and i always wanted to make a Shaman deck.

I am all ears and quite sure this deck can be improved but it most certainly can beat Zoo.point of this deck was not to be the beat all deck because there is no such thing,however being able to handle rush decks is satisfying since i see mostly those decks.

2x Earth Shock

1x Lightning Bolt

2x Rockbiter Weapon

2x Ancestral Spirit

2x Crackle

1x Flametongue Totem

2x Unstable Ghoul

2x Hex

2x Lightning Storm

1x Mana Tide Totem

1x Mind Control Tech   "This card is actually funny because i was suppose to take him out because i was controlling speed decks well enough i was not often facing 4 minions.So i played a Control game and thought oh god i forgot to take him out ,well funny thing i ended up stealing a Cabal off a Priest side that swung the game in my favor lmao.

1x Shade Of Naxrramas  Came in handy versus the slower game when i unleashed him at 13 dmg,he survived a Blizzard and a Flamestrike.

2x Unbound Elemental

2x Sen Jin Shieldmasta

1x Doomhammer

1x Azure Drake

1x Sludge Belcher   I was suppose to add a second and remove Mind Tech but tech has been paying some dividends so.

2x Fire Elemental

1x Dr.Boom

1x Al'Akir Winlord

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

Comments

• holdenhamletholdenhamlet Member EpicPosts: 3,772

What do you mean by "zoo deck"?  

The decks that are causing me the most trouble are decks stacked with deathrattle cards.