Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Column] ArcheAge: A Christmas Nightmare

13»

Comments

• blutigfaustblutigfaust Member UncommonPosts: 129
    Originally posted by Radoo

I am probably the last person to wear a White Knight armor and defend this game or Trion but, every time there's an article about it, there's always negativity in both the article itself and the comments. And at times some of these folks haven't even played AA.

We all agree people, the game is really poorly manged so just uninstall and move on. I know i did.

I'm already fed up of this trend of complaints and drama shows over the Archage disasater. 

How much longer must i see news about it?

Yet here you are with your QQ ing ....   people paid good money and feel cheated, they have a right to bitch about it. If you don't like it, find someone who cares ..... and go there

Current games playing: MechWarrior Online
    Games being watched:  Project Genom
    Favorite played games: SWG, RomaVictor, and Xsyon

• wishsalerwishsaler Member UncommonPosts: 14

im wondering are you so stupid or rich to trow 150$ for alpha or beta access ...  they didnt cheated u , u done this .

you know - cheat me once shame on u, cheat me twice ...well...

i never buy something i can test(or somethink similar)

Ofc they will want your money , why they created this crap in a 1st place? to amuse u? noooo , just to take ur money. Please people start getting use to it.

If some1 sound too good to be true , it probably isnt!

• AboveallsanityAboveallsanity Member Posts: 3

Definitely still love ArcheAge..although as of late I haven't been playing much. Been lagging quite a bit lately and all my guildmates and I did was pvp so we lost a few great pvper's due to lag.. Not fun.

On topic,  I do hope they start the events soon, an d that snow would be an awesome effect!

Nec possum tecum vivere, nec sine te.
    I can live neither with you, nor without you.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855

I am probably the last person to wear a White Knight armor and defend this game or Trion but, every time there's an article about it, there's always negativity in both the article itself and the comments. And at times some of these folks haven't even played AA.

We all agree people, the game is really poorly manged so just uninstall and move on. I know i did.

I'm already fed up of this trend of complaints and drama shows over the Archage disasater. 

For as long as you continue to do so

• hatboxhatbox Member UncommonPosts: 45

How  do you know if they've played the game or not? How do we know you have for that matter?  If you moved on and are fed up, as you say; why are you still reading about it? Not as fed up as you thought? 

• yorkforceyorkforce Member UncommonPosts: 160

Archeage was the first MMO I had played seriously for the first time in 10 years, its now the last due to how awful the cash grab was. This isnt a game its a company trying to squeeze as much money from their customers as humanly possible and when they mess that up, they show utter contempt for those very same customers.

I have never experienced anything like it, and I'll be damned if I will experience it again.

• MytheleanorMytheleanor Member Posts: 1

AA was solid. It was Trion that demeaning it. I tried to post an open letter to GM and Devs regarding this situation, and they deleted my post and banned me from forum.

Suggestion: DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME ON TRION. Might be better to play on the real korean server.

I cant even put it up anymore. I just played this amazing game for 1 months, and Trion pissed me on so many levels, Devs cant take the critics and they end up ban you.

DO. NOT. PLAY. THIS. GAME.

Better invest your money and time somewhere else.

Company should give understanding to unsatisfied customer (me as a player in this case, and i am a patron btw), not just BAN them because they unsatisfied to their service.

What a dic-tator way.