Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acquiring your Breen ships[VIDEO] How to...

This is the first year I have been able to play Q's winter wonderland event.  I decided to make a video from the perspective of not knowing anything about this event.  I have been told the ice races were rather difficult and that acquiring your Breen ships might not be the easiest thing to do.

Among running this "ice race" I took a look at what you need to do to be successful in the race.  It wasn't too bad actually.  Check out the video and see what you need to do to get your 8x10 glossies of Q.  I will have more videos to come covering the event.

Comments

• Po_ggPo_gg Member EpicPosts: 5,749

Nice one. Btw go for the Chel Grett, that's the best one imo :) but maybe I'm just nostalgic, that was the first winter ship.

Fastest on ice can be tough, but lots of folks doesn't know about the "dodge roll method" (which I think in the beginning considered as exploiting, but then Cryptic left it in, maybe for smoothing the runs for the bit clumsier players), or that they can -for some extent- leave the course without failing. Btw you almost failed once, if you cut corners too tight, you lose the race.

Epohh breeding is the same as the other festival DOff chains, for starting you need Epohh tags, you can get it from the pvp race or by random findings in the snow while you're gathering munition (a.k.a. snowballs) to the snowball fight.

Have fun, Winter Wonderland is maybe the best festival in STO ;)