Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

my computer is crashing, Help

1235»

Comments

• syntax42syntax42 Member UncommonPosts: 1,378
    The OP said he is sending his computer to a repair store.  I am interested to know what they say the problem was.
  • eddieg50eddieg50 Member UncommonPosts: 1,809
    Originally posted by syntax42
    The OP said he is sending his computer to a repair store.  I am interested to know what they say the problem was.

It has been confirmed after returning the computer to AVA Direct (company I bought the computer from) it was the Power Supply Unit. The good news is that corsair no longer carries that unit so they are replacing it with a what they call gold unit. Will be here in a couple of days, so happy I am getting tired of playing Warcraft 3, heroes of might and magic and LOTRO on my old computer,  hello DAI,, shadows of mordor and ESO

• ClassicstarClassicstar Member UncommonPosts: 2,697

I think it´s games you have installed.

Skyrim is buggy as hell if your not correctly install game it will crash.

Same for DAI many have crash problems.

If your bios is not up to date it can crash your system.

Make sure you always up to date on everything also with CORRECT GPU drivers(If not it crash your games)

OC on CPU or GPU can also crash some games.

Background programs(fraps) during playing can also crash some games(skyrim).

Most computer shops just try to sell you new parts.

If you run unigine or other tests without any problems and tempature stays ok how can it be dust in your system or faulty parts crash your game?... think about it.

I say its your installation of win7 somewhere corrupt or games(some) that are buggy and crash your game(even super high end brand spanking new system crash with some games if not installed correctly).

Hope you solve it, good luck.

Hope to build full AMD system RYZEN/VEGA/AM4!!!

MB:Asus V De Luxe z77
    CPU:Intell Icore7 3770k
    GPU: AMD Fury X(waiting for BIG VEGA 10 or 11 HBM2?(bit unclear now))
    MEMORY:Corsair PLAT.DDR3 1866MHZ 16GB
    PSU:Corsair AX1200i