Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of November 2014 Report

HolyAvengerOneHolyAvengerOne Member UncommonPosts: 708

Comments

• JonBonJawaJonBonJawa Member UncommonPosts: 489

I remembered this game, when will it finally release?

It looks great but the trailer music is awful, that's not the actual ingame music right?

• RandaynRandayn Member UncommonPosts: 904
    Am I the only one that thinks the person that comes up with and types all these patch notes each month deserves the Nobel Peace Prize?

• JonBonJawaJonBonJawa Member UncommonPosts: 489
    Originally posted by Randayn
    Am I the only one that thinks the person that comes up with and types all these patch notes each month deserves the Nobel Peace Prize?

oh man, bad choice of prize. I wouldn't touch a peace nobel price with a six foot pole, lying around on a junk yard.

Let's say the person typing the patch notes deserves a tasty tuna sammich.

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    Originally posted by MoreOfTheSame
    Originally posted by Randayn

oh man, bad choice of prize. I wouldn't touch a peace nobel price with a six foot pole, lying around on a junk yard.

Let's say the person typing the patch notes deserves a tasty tuna sammich.

Fresh tuna though.. None of that canned crap.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• joshuahallsjoshuahalls Member UncommonPosts: 78

Well JC does do some edits to it, but we have a system where we log internal work notes and it is assigned a category. We hit a button or two and it spits out the giant list of notes. We use those for the monthly notes and also we post notes when new builds go live to testers as well from the same system (each entry has a version attached to it).

Still takes awhile to sift through and clean up a bit, but it is not quite as tedious as it could be.

Joshua Halls
    Co Owner-Lead Programmer The Repopulation

• AethaerynAethaeryn Member RarePosts: 3,149
    Bought in with the kickstarter and then got busy.  I will have to check it out.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!