Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Woes with new content patch

MalaboogaMalabooga Member UncommonPosts: 2,977

Some extremely annoying things...

Lvl 55 (and lower) characters have been seriously nerfed. Tested it out in Oricon. I even upgraded gear from 156 -> 172. One would expect things would melt away  if you uprgade 3 tiers, but the only one that did melting thing was my character

Retraining skills you already trained -> spend over 100k credits to train skills i already trained and paid for before the patch (like charged bolts on tropper/BH, interrupt on warriors)

Training new skills from 55-60 costs around 2 million credits. So yeah, start grinding rofl. I have 16 55s...

Training new crew skill is 50k credits a pop. 150k/character. I have 22.

Theres not enough xp to get from 55-60 with quests EVEN WITH BOOSTS. You have to grind dailies/FPs/WZs to get to 60. If you dont use boosts youll hit lvl 58 when you finishing everything (including new dailies on Riishi/Yavin4). With boost (store 25%+guild 10%) youll hit 59.

Takes 3 hours to do new content...solo instances are not repeatatble lol, why for ..... sake?

Certain quests are bugged and cannot be done (but i kinda expected that so not that big)

Comments

• Entris38Entris38 Member UncommonPosts: 401

This thread should be deleted. It's nonsense, as far as I can see so far, though I am not 60. It starts off with a complete lie about the cost of abilities. For one, a Jedi Knight, some old skills had some upgrades and I got a new skill I've never seen before, which in all cost under 20k credits.....will check my 55 BH next.

Seems someone made a post, has a personal agenda, then deleted their account.

• Tasslehoff35Tasslehoff35 Member UncommonPosts: 962

*PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT *

Every comment in the OP is a flat out lie.

Why people feel the need to post straight up lies about a VIDEO GAME is beyond me.  Who knows maybe they are sad all there Internet friends left his current game for Swtor ans his mom won't buy him it.  Whatever the reason I will never understand it.  

I see it's already been reported so that's good.  

• gervaise1gervaise1 Member EpicPosts: 6,919
    Originally posted by Entris38

This thread should be deleted. It's nonsense, as far as I can see so far, though I am not 60. It starts off with a complete lie about the cost of abilities. For one, a Jedi Knight, some old skills had some upgrades and I got a new skill I've never seen before, which in all cost under 20k credits.....will check my 55 BH next.

Seems someone made a post, has a personal agenda, then deleted their account.

You will see more at level 60.

Now personally I don't see this as a problem but you may want to save your credits as you will need over 600k for all your new level 60 skills / powers ........ which just means extra grind, especially for people capped at 200/350k but nothing new there.

Like I said I don't have a problem but I did start on out old fashioned grind-centric mmos.

• grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682
    I think the fact that the OP deleted his forum account speaks volumes here.

Optional PvP = No PvP
This discussion has been closed.