Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Digital Sales up? Box Sales down? ESO Selling more than W.o.D.? Intersting VGChartz Numbers

13»

Comments

• BailoPan15BailoPan15 Member Posts: 410

There isn't a single a single place where TESO comes first in popularity, not here, not raptr, not amazon, not allkeyshop, hell in allkeyshop its getting outsold by WildStar even. You do realize how much awful that is for TESO? 

Cut the crap bcbully

And before you start telling me how allkeyshop MUST BE inaccurate, its nothing but a gateway for websites like g2a.com and kinguin, where people actually buy on discount, i would imagine that represents a huge chunk of gamers, myself included

• BigbooBigboo Member Posts: 201

So whats the point with this thread, besides flaming, is it to " prove" that Eso sold better than Wow? Or is it to "prove" that Eso is a better, more fun game than Wow? I dont get it....

I have played them both, I am still subbing for Wow but not Eso. Wow is playable and fun, lots of things to do, even to play with friends. Eso was just boring and impossible to group with friends.

Wow is polished and fun game, Eso is.... Nothing... just a mess with bug fixes and fixes for the bug fixes.

----

----

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004

Part of the OP's problem, is that the 3.3 million sales of WoD was actually day one sales, not total sales, and probably was a huge contributor to WoW's WoD launch issues, ie, too many players trying to log in etc.

I think it would take some extreme use of statistics to somehow show that ESO is selling more than WoD, considering there are far more copies of WoD around than there ever has been for ESO, i think if you even limited the 'data' to show the sales of those games in some obscure location like Estonia or something, you'd still have a problem trying to make ESO sales come out better, your probably more likely to sell ice to an Eskimo than a copy of ESO, and thats if said Eskimo hadn't already pre-ordered WoD, which given the sales figures, they probably had image