Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Must shop

Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686

I think its a must in this game to buy certain things in the shop if you want to enjoy the game to its fullest, which is okay to me as the game must make money to survive

so far i have created a list with must have things 

- 2 packs with the extra souls

- all 3 extra bag slots, i am currently missing.

- earring slots

anything else that is a must to enjoy this game.. ( i dislike items and stuff that makes your character stronger ie pay to win stuff)

currently playing a cleric, and decided to spend money if i make it to 30, while still enjoying the game.

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)

Comments

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

I think its a must in this game to buy certain things in the shop if you want to enjoy the game to its fullest, which is okay to me as the game must make money to survive

- earring slots

anything else that is a must to enjoy this game.. ( i dislike items and stuff that makes your character stronger ie pay to win stuff)

currently playing a cleric, and decided to spend money if i make it to 30, while still enjoying the game.

I thought you were playing WoW? Didn't you go back for WoD?

I think you need the earring slots, but not the other stuff. I think you can have plenty of fun with the souls you have. I was a patron and bought the expansions, but never bought the extra bag slots and felt like I had plenty of space.

• Lord.BachusLord.Bachus Member RarePosts: 9,686
    Originally posted by d_20
    Originally posted by Lord.Bachus

- earring slots

I thought you were playing WoW? Didn't you go back for WoD?

I think you need the earring slots, but not the other stuff. I think you can have plenty of fun with the souls you have. I was a patron and bought the expansions, but never bought the extra bag slots and felt like I had plenty of space.

Yes, i am still playing WoW, endgame in the evening ( probably done most quests in WoD, and all dungeons)... And a little of rift and other MMOs  during offtime...   I am the kind of player that juste njoys good stories in any game...

Best MMO experiences : EQ(PvE), DAoC(PvP), WoW(total package) LOTRO (worldfeel) GW2 (Artstyle and animations and worlddesign) SWTOR (Story immersion) TSW (story) ESO (character advancement)