Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

AMD Radeon in game gift pack

jpnolejpnole Member UncommonPosts: 1,698

"Get the Avvar Mixed Draft mount, a proud and adaptable variant of the breed that has been expertly trained by a master. Also receive the Amulet of Martial Determination which is uniquely enchanted to enhance your Constitution. The AMD pack also includes a Dragon Age Multiplayer chest to aid in your co-operative adventures."

It costs 500 RP using the Gaming Evolved client. I was able to earn the 500 RP in about 5 minutes of clicking around. You get 200 just for registering and validating your email. Each game you "optimize" gets you 20. 

Enjoy!

http://www.amd.com/en-us/markets/dragon-age-inquisition

Comments

• CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422

Thanks.

After much fiddling I got the pack - optimizing games is the way to go. It recognised 56 games on my system and at 20 points each it was quick going.

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Originally posted by Cougan

Thanks.

After much fiddling I got the pack - optimizing games is the way to go. It recognised 56 games on my system and at 20 points each it was quick going.

Yeah. I'd been rejecting the option to install the Gaming Evolved app opting out of it with a custom install every time I changed drivers.

It's actually pretty slick in the way it finds and optimizes games. And it's nice to have a built in recorder too.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• CouganCougan Member UncommonPosts: 422
    Originally posted by Iselin
    Originally posted by Cougan

Thanks.

Yeah. I'd been rejecting the option to install the Gaming Evolved app opting out of it with a custom install every time I changed drivers.

It's actually pretty slick in the way it finds and optimizes games. And it's nice to have a built in recorder too.

Thats what I thought. It certainly seems to think my games could be optimized in a better way and since I'm a technical idiot I'll give the settings a whirl next time I play em.