Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Origin Christmas sale (till75%) Black Friday Blowout

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503

Origin Christmas sale

Dragon age Orgins for example €2,49 if you wanna do it for the dragon age keep.

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888

EA has got to be the only company in history of universe who sells basic versions of games as old as Dragon Age: Origins cheap in order to sell DLCs and expansion that cost more than the original game.

DA:O 9,95€ if you want to have all the DLC + expansion content.

That price is with 50% discount, and discount of buying everything in one package. I'd quess that if you buy only basic version of DA:O now and later decide you'd want the additional content you'd have to pay about 8 times the price of original game for all those DLCs and the expansion.

• CrazKanukCrazKanuk Member EpicPosts: 6,130
    Originally posted by Vrika

EA has got to be the only company in history of universe who sells basic versions of games as old as Dragon Age: Origins cheap in order to sell DLCs and expansion that cost more than the original game.

DA:O 9,95€ if you want to have all the DLC + expansion content.

That price is with 50% discount, and discount of buying everything in one package. I'd quess that if you buy only basic version of DA:O now and later decide you'd want the additional content you'd have to pay about 8 times the price of original game for all those DLCs and the expansion.

It was free just before the DA:I release. I really hate companies that do that. Free stuff makes me sick. 

Crazkanuk

----------------
    Azarelos - 90 Hunter - Emerald
    Durnzig - 90 Paladin - Emerald
    Demonicron - 90 Death Knight - Emerald Dream - US
    Tankinpain - 90 Monk - Azjol-Nerub - US
    Brindell - 90 Warrior - Emerald Dream - US
    ----------------