Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please suggest a server for me to transfer to from a JP server...

seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

Before 2.0 I was on Masamune, which is now a Japanese server with ARR. I would like to switch to a server that has a high population but is still possible to actually get into (I know I can transfer without a problem, but my girlfriend is about to start and needs to be able to create a character on the same server.) I was thinking Leviathan at first but that seems impossible.

Thoughts?

Originally posted by Scagweed22
is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

Comments

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    Come to Moogle great server nice people here.
    Chamber of Chains
  • RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444
    Balmung all the way. Legacy server. Good community. Plenty of FC's recruiting.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714

Originally posted by cheyane
    Come to Moogle great server nice people here.

Isn't that a EU server? Lookin for US :)

Originally posted by Roin
    Balmung all the way. Legacy server. Good community. Plenty of FC's recruiting.

I think that would be harder to get into than Leviathan even :p As I said, I need a server that isn't closed to character creation.

is it the graphics? the repetativenesses? i mean what is the point? you could be so much more productive in real life
    Real life brings repetition and pointlessness too. The only thing real life offers is Great graphics. Its kinda expensive too and way to dependent on the cash shop. Totally pay to win as well. No thank you. Ill stick to my games.

• ZenTaoYingYangZenTaoYingYang Member Posts: 354
    mostly all servers are active. even if you are not allowed to create during prime time, you can during early EARLY morning, you will see the option pop.
  • seeyouspacec0wboyseeyouspacec0wboy Member UncommonPosts: 714
    Originally posted by ZenTaoYingYang
    mostly all servers are active. even if you are not allowed to create during prime time, you can during early EARLY morning, you will see the option pop.

Gotcha! That's good news. Are there good reasons to NOT switch to one of the really populated servers like Leviathan?