Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WOW version of Marvel Heroes???

MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479

I really like Gazillion, they are a good company, love how fast they push out new characters, and content.  I have enjoyed this game of and on for a couple yrs, but I just never get too into it, cause I am not a big Comic Superhero type of guy.

However if WOW copied this game, I think I would enjoy it for yrs.  All the Heroes WOW coudl have, all the zones, they could even just make it Blizzard Heroes, and take from each game

any thoughts?

Comments

• MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Originally posted by Torvaldr

I think Blizzard's version is called Diablo something. Hahaha, just kidding.

This is probably one of the few superhero games I really like. I like how the heroes are done and the entire play of the game. I do see where you're coming from though if you don't dig the superhero theme. I think Gazillion's style of arpg would fit well into a sci-fi and fantasy setting too, just not WoW. Anything but WoW. WoW feels like it's had all the personality squeezed out of over the years.

I thought the same thing, but I like the heroes in Hearthstone, and Storm, it would just give them a background, much like Marvel has.

Diablo isnt really the same, yes its a ARPG, but thats where the similarities end imo.  If the characters werent from a well known lore background, it would be just another ARPG, and they would have to add "classes" not Heroes.  I dont think there is another IP universe that could provide enough variable heroes to match Marvel from a fantasy standpoint.

• nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Originally posted by Myrdynn

I really like Gazillion, they are a good company, love how fast they push out new characters, and content.  I have enjoyed this game of and on for a couple yrs, but I just never get too into it, cause I am not a big Comic Superhero type of guy.

However if WOW copied this game, I think I would enjoy it for yrs.  All the Heroes WOW coudl have, all the zones, they could even just make it Blizzard Heroes, and take from each game

any thoughts?

They copied Blizzard. Marvel Heroes is Diablo with super heroes. I like Diablo and I like Marvel Heroes. However, if blizz did a diablo-ish WOW, what would that be different from D3, except may be a little more cartoony graphics?