Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Russian Founder Packs

Drac14Drac14 Member UncommonPosts: 55

Russian founder packs revealed! Some pretty cool stuff you can get :)  And fairly inexpensive.

https://sf.mail.ru/founderspack

So, what do you think?

Comments

• zaberfangxzaberfangx Member UncommonPosts: 1,796
    People need to watch out on founders pack, they don't want to get burn again.
  • xenoracexenorace Member UncommonPosts: 205

People really don't care IMO. There just seems to be a certain number of consumers that just have no problem throwing money in any direction with little thought at all. Founders packs and preorders prey on those types of people.

S.C.I.F.I
    <Sights, Clouded, In, False, Illusions>

• LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    No news on a Founders Pack for us in EU or US?
  • ArthasmArthasm Member UncommonPosts: 785
    I agree, people should spend money, especially on Founders pack from people who made Allods. That is the way you indirectly you support this wonderful website and forums. Everytime you get screwed over and over and over and over, you come here making this site alive.
  • LahuzerLahuzer Member UncommonPosts: 782
    Originally posted by DMKano
    Originally posted by xenorace

People really don't care IMO. There just seems to be a certain number of consumers that just have no problem throwing money in any direction with little thought at all. Founders packs and preorders prey on those types of people.

Founders packs and preordersa prey on people????

This is getting to a new level of pointless blame of Dev studios and completely removingf all responsibility from consumers.

Are malls set to prey on shoppers with their window displays???

Have people lost all responsibility for managing their own spending?

This has got to be one of the most absurd statements ever.

People chose how to spend cash - if it is on a $2500 virtual space ship or a $250 founders pack - its their decision! 

Hehe, have to agree with DMKano on this one. As a adult I choose whatever I wanna do with my money. I sure can't blame developers for me buying their founders packs. If I could I would be all over a Skyforge founder pack if they had it for EU or US. Silly me...

• toastngravytoastngravy Wizard 101 CorrespondentMember UncommonPosts: 80
    Originally posted by Lahuzer
    No news on a Founders Pack for us in EU or US?

Not yet.

An educated guess says we'll have ours out around mid-january at the latest but that's a super broad time frame where anything could happen.

• iFruitiFruit Member UncommonPosts: 98

Hi fellas,

We just got an announcement last Friday that CBT will hit the Russian server mid-December. Some hints even point towards this week. So the above stated guess about FPs coming to a store near you in Euro/NA in Jan could be quite precise.

As for P2W - yes, Allods indeed showed the worst of it. But that was a very long time ago, and a myriad of publishers have learned from that blighted experience since, mail.ru itself being the first in the list. ArcheAge was a vast improvement on these lines, being even less cash -grabby than Trion.

Now ScyForge's paid services will focus heavily on cosmetics (a dev stated to me there will be literally thousands of costumes). Progression items&boosts would be pointless as there will be a weekly cap on Prestige (as AllodsTeam call it - the local GearScore, based off your experience gained, worshipers amassed etc.). Further, I expect that Obsidian will also play a pivotal role in designing payment models of the game in your regions, so you'd be content with buying FPs and services and what-not - surely not worst then what you get from Trion AA. Certainly expect it to be more expensive though, disregard Russian prices as even in Steam we pay less than 50% of what customers pay in NA, for example.