Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Starvault posts continued losses for Q3 (Up 26% y/y)

Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983

Wow...  This includes the much hyped Territory Control patch everyone was so convinced would fix the game...

Finwire if Star Vault: Star Vault decreased sales and increased loss in Q3

Agency: FWS
Signature: Stefan Linner 
[email protected], 0701-15 39 64 
The news agency Finwire

Star Vault revenues decreased in the third quarter of 2014, while the loss steps. 

Net sales fell to 535,023 kronor (546,339). 

Operating profit and profit before and after tax was SEK -1,063,591. Operating profit in the third quarter of last year amounted to SEK -832 274. Earnings per share were SEK -0.02 (-0.02). 

The number of monthly subscriptions will remain at the same level in the third quarter in the second quarter.

http://www.aktietorget.se/finwire/NewsItem.aspx?Guid=FWS0003681

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Comments

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    I honestly feel bad for the people who are so desperate for a full-loot pvp game that they continue to donate money to StarVault.  I cant imagine how wealthy the Norstom (probably did not spell that right, the CEO's family name) family is that they can continue to give Henrik a few million each year to lose in his poorly managed company.
    "Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD