It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Have you considered trying SMITE? If not, let me take you through some of the reasons you should:
1) Free-to-play without pay-to-win. No other major f2p title does f2p better, or even comes close (edit: a friend corrected me, the exception would be DOTA2).
2) No gear grind of any kind. The very first game you play you will have equal access to every item.
3) Plays like an action MMORPG. Unlike League of Legends, DOTA, and every other MOBA game out there, SMITE is the only one that plays like an MMORPG. Its 3rd person, with active combat and WASD movement.
4) A great community. Ah ha...ah hahaha...ah...oh my. No, I kid of course. The community is quite terrible, but no worse than virtually all other MMO experiences. The key is to find the right players to game with.
5) A great time to begin playing. Right now the big $2,000,000 tournament is coming up soon so there's tons of Twitch/Youtube/etc. streaming going on. Players are available 24/7 with minimal wait. Its a polished experience with virtually no major bugs, and it keeps getting better with each patch.
Finally, for players new to SMITE, or perhaps new to MOBA's in general, I'm happy to help you get introduced to the game and help you with the basics! So if you have any questions about the game, or want some help/company getting started, just leave a reply.
Edit: URL to the SMITE website - www.hirezstudios.com/smite