Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Top-down view open world crafting action mmorpg...

ZeusxZeusx Member Posts: 3

Hello,

So iv been thinking...  

Why are there no games that fulfil these things:

* Massively multiplayer online

* Open world

* Top-down view (diablo 3, albion online etc)

* Immersive crafting, house building 

* Mounts and pets

* Action combat system 

* Good mix of pvp and pve

There are a few other minor things but i wont mention them right now beacuse they are well.. minor.

Why is it so hard to find a game that has these things? Is it hard to make or something? I dont think its hard to make i mean... it shouldnt be (if it is then technology sucks lol)... 

Every game i find that has a few of these things i find severely lacking on one thing and it just turns me off :/ Take diablo 3 for example, i could get past the fact that its not really online but i just could not get past the fact that its so heavily instance based. 

Im looking forward to trying out Albion Online but from what iv seen on youtube it seems like its EXTREMELY pvp focused (to the point where everything you do is towards pvp) and i have a feeling im going to lose interest fairly quickly if they dont add a bit on the pve front. 

Am i alone in wanting a game that has these things? :/

I should mention that the last time i had that good old game addiction was when i played Tibia (yes i said Tibia) a long time ago. That game came out in 1997 which is just sad so sad by god.... 

Comments

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,512

try this game out bro..it might be something for you..

http://us.royalquest.com/

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• ZeusxZeusx Member Posts: 3
    I have Royal Quest on steam and iv played it a couple of times but it seems like theres noone playing it, every time iv played it i see 1-2 people maybe 3 at the most. Granted im at the low level areas but still. 
  • killion81killion81 Member UncommonPosts: 995
    Originally posted by Zeusx
    I have Royal Quest on steam and iv played it a couple of times but it seems like theres noone playing it, every time iv playing it i see 1-2 people maybe 3 at the most. Granted im at the low level areas but still. 

Your list is a niche list.  If you want a game that meets all your requirements AND has a huge player base, you're probably going to be looking forever.

• ZeusxZeusx Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by killion81
    Originally posted by Zeusx
    I have Royal Quest on steam and iv played it a couple of times but it seems like theres noone playing it, every time iv playing it i see 1-2 people maybe 3 at the most. Granted im at the low level areas but still. 

Your list is a niche list.  If you want a game that meets all your requirements AND has a huge player base, you're probably going to be looking forever.

It doesnt have to meet all of the requirements i only have a few of them as a "must" like open world (ish, just dont instance me every 10 minutes). If there are no players then i feel like its pointless to put in the time to reach end game because then ill struggle finding players to party up with and whatnot. 

Sigh, ill probably be looking forever you are right.. 

Guess ill just hope that Albions pve is better than it appears on youtube :/

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Have you tried Eldevin? It was just added to Steam recently. Seems like it may fit some of your requirements. http://store.steampowered.com/app/298160/
  • dsmwookiedsmwookie Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Have you checked out shards?