Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help for a new mmorpg

FichhieFichhie Member Posts: 1
Hello mmorpg.com community, glad to be here. So world of warcraft was the mmorpg that i played for years. I also played sooo much different mmorpgs like A LOT with my friend of mine we were so pumped up and i have been through a lot of mmorpgs. Now i want to find mmorpg that i can play for years like wow kinda i mean with good community, high player population, good pvp (I was inlove in WoW pvp - BGs, Arenas my favourite kind of pvp) and good PVE. I am looking forward to everquest:next and a few more but i am not sure if they will provide that (i guess they'll be nice tho) i was thinking about RIFT i heart it is a really good game i played it until i reached 10 lvl but im not sure about it if u can give me any opinion overall about mmorpgs and what i can choose i'll be really happy. Thanks :)

Comments

• MaievShadowsongMaievShadowsong Member Posts: 3

With the new expansion coming out next week, why not resub to WoW?  If you buy the expansion you get a free level 90 so can try a class you've never played before too. 

I have heard nothing but good things about Rift. :)

• ErgloadErgload Member UncommonPosts: 433
    Rift is a good one. I also hear Aion and Tera mentioned alot alongside Rift. A number of my friends also play FFXIV.
  • DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600
    I would say stick to WoW none of them are as polished or have as much content.

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Dauntis
    I would say stick to WoW none of them are as polished or have as much content.

I don't believe that for a second.

Most MMORPGS have at least the same amount of "content" as wow.

Problem is they don't have healthy progression raiding like it.

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development