Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star Citizen Crowdfunding Milestones Discussion

Comments

• BabuinixBabuinix Member EpicPosts: 4,265

:) 475$Millions :) B)

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    I don't want to rain on your parade, but this thread started in 2014 and here we are eight years later. A launch this decade would be nice. 
    BabuinixTheDalaiBombaChampieFrodoFragins
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,983
    Scot said:
    I don't want to rain on your parade, but this thread started in 2014 and here we are eight years later. A launch this decade would be nice. 
    You miss the point... the only raining is the money that comes down on Roberts.  Nothing... including a "launch" can be allowed to interfere with that.

I am just starting to wonder if some of the stars of the SQ42 game will still be alive when we get to play any portion of it...

but as far as fundraising.... nobody has EVER done it better than Sandi.

BabuinixScot

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

Scot said:
    You're not raining on anyone's parade though, It's more like pissing in the wind  :D

:) 476$Millions :) B)

Ungood

You realize this is just the collection of monthly "insurance" payments and NFT-like ships right?

Makes you look delusional.
    Oh so fit. Pity about the wind.

Nice rambling though. :D
    Hatefull
    Scot said:
    You miss the point... the only raining is the money that comes down on Roberts.  Nothing... including a "launch" can be allowed to interfere with that.

I am just starting to wonder if some of the stars of the SQ42 game will still be alive when we get to play any portion of it...

but as far as fundraising.... nobody has EVER done it better than Sandi.

How many people at CI have already had kids or for that matter retired? Will they be passing the baton of launching the game to their children when they come of age? :)
    Champie
    Always space for another co-pilot. The blessing of Multicrew and Ship Interiors.  :D
    GrindcoreTHRALL
  • GrindcoreTHRALLGrindcoreTHRALL Member UncommonPosts: 303
    Babuinix said:
    Scot said:
    You're not raining on anyone's parade though, It's more like pissing in the wind  :D

:) 476$Millions :) B)

You realize this is just the collection of monthly "insurance" payments and NFT-like ships right?

"Look at all this money we've made! Now look how little progress we've made!" Personally I've no idea what there is for a backer to be proud of. The team that works on this game has pretty much stated that they're in way over their heads and they won't be able to deliver the original vision they promised, because they are not capable. They continue to collect these payments and charge as much as they possibly can, all the while providing the rare meager patch, adding more code onto an already broken foundation.

Its as though you're trying to make some big statement about how great and successful they are, and how everyone else is dumb because we didn't see their dream when you did.
    "How could people who spent money on a game that I worship be mad when the devs deliver a completely different experience from what they originally promised? I just don't get it, let me go and spam about it on mmorpg.com!!!"
    It sure is great that you're fine with the unassembled garbage can with missing wheels that the trash company sent you, but the rest of us are wondering why they sent this shit.

Makes you look delusional.

I couldn't figure out whether to laugh or be upset. This post is mind boggling. I would wager you don't play SC or the last time you played it was like years ago. Many of the most important tech components for the game just came online and are coming up in the next patch. The game is delayed, everyone knows that. They offered refunds and still give 14-30 day refunds. I can't understand where your post is even coming from. The game is currently playable and enjoyable. There is free tests all the time. Yes there are currently bugs. Seems like every open world multiplayer game has them.
    TheDalaiBombaHatefull

:) 477$Millions :) B)

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ChampieChampie Member UncommonPosts: 169
    edited June 2022
    Wargfoot said:
    I'm terribly skeptical of the game; however, the free-fly events and 30 day refunds really leave little room to complain.
    You are correct. I tried it out last week. The "game" is a slow motion disaster. I don't see any reason to engage with this topic any longer. SC is truly a joke on anyone who joins it.
    Babuinix
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.

:) 478$Millions :) B)

:) 479$Millions :) B)

:) 480$Millions :)B)

:) 481$Millions :) B)

:) 482$Millions :)

B)
  • TillerTiller Member LegendaryPosts: 11,163
    edited June 2022
    These are less Milestones and more Grainstones. 50 mil must be how much it costs to scrub bathrooms down there.
    BabuinixScot
    SWG Bloodfin vet
    Elder Jedi/Elder Bounty Hunter

:) 483$Millions :) B)

:) 484$Millions :) B)

edited June 2022
    Tiller said:
    These are less Milestones and more Grainstones. 50 mil must be how much it costs to scrub bathrooms down there.
    Chris killed 10 space rats, that's another $1mill. 
    Babuinix

:) 485$Millions :) B)

• HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    I wish 17.2 would hit already! I am glad they finally figured out what is causing a lof of the issues with stability.
    Babuinix

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• AndemnonAndemnon Member UncommonPosts: 179
    One day i suspect they will make a film about this game, or at least the drama surrounding it, the last decade or so has certainly been interesting, so here is to the next decade, i am sure the milestones over the next 10 years will be just as interesting :p
    BabuinixHatefullKyleran
  • UngoodUngood Member LegendaryPosts: 7,530
    Andemnon said:
    One day i suspect they will make a film about this game, or at least the drama surrounding it, the last decade or so has certainly been interesting, so here is to the next decade, i am sure the milestones over the next 10 years will be just as interesting :p
    Perhaps, but, I would wager so far COE is still currently the king of drama, lies, and false claims, and IIRC still going through a lawsuit, or has that been settled, not sure.

In any case, at least SC is putting stuff out for players to play with, or so I am told by the backers.
    BabuinixHatefull
    Egotism is the anesthetic that dullens the pain of stupidity, this is why when I try to beat my head against the stupidity of other people, I only hurt myself.