Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Naruto has finally ended.

SephirosoSephiroso Member RarePosts: 2,020

It's been a 15 year long journey. Crazy to think its been so long but it has finally come to an end. A lot of Naruto fans weren't even born when it started. I'm not sure how i'd feel if I were them. It's almost like if Nintendo came out and said they weren't going to make anymore Legend of Zelda games. I would be quite saddened by that.

While I disagree with the way Kishimoto ultimately wrote his story and heavily criticized him on a great many things especially when the war started, I stuck it through to the end just to see Naruto actually achieve his goals and he did. I would feel a lot more at peace and happy if this had ended around the end of the Pein arc, but i digress.

What do you guys think about Naruto ending? Were you satisfied? Hated it? Stopped reading long ago? And yes, i know the movie to come will be canon, but we officially saw the end as the movie is dealing with the time gap between chapters 699 and 700. Also are you looking forward to the hinted mini-series that will be starting up this spring? Kishimoto won't be writing that one by the way, someone else will be but i guess he gave them the green light.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Comments

• faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by Sephiroso

It's been a 15 year long journey. Crazy to think its been so long but it has finally come to an end. A lot of Naruto fans weren't even born when it started. I'm not sure how i'd feel if I were them. It's almost like if Nintendo came out and said they weren't going to make anymore Legend of Zelda games. I would be quite saddened by that.

While I disagree with the way Kishimoto ultimately wrote his story and heavily criticized him on a great many things especially when the war started, I stuck it through to the end just to see Naruto actually achieve his goals and he did. I would feel a lot more at peace and happy if this had ended around the end of the Pein arc, but i digress.

What do you guys think about Naruto ending? Were you satisfied? Hated it? Stopped reading long ago? And yes, i know the movie to come will be canon, but we officially saw the end as the movie is dealing with the time gap between chapters 699 and 700. Also are you looking forward to the hinted mini-series that will be starting up this spring? Kishimoto won't be writing that one by the way, someone else will be but i guess he gave them the green light.

So sad Naruto is finally bid his goodbye! I've always been a fan of Naruto ever since, i wasted my entire day of the week just to watched every epesode. The online and the magga series! i were to choose i woul'nt want naruto to end!

The previous chapter left us with the big bombshell that the epic final battle between Sasuke and Naruto had left them both missing a forearm. The finale picks right back up at that shocking moment and shows what happens next. Basically Sasuke comes back to the light side. Naruto's selflessness and never-ending loyalty shows Sasuke that there are other ways to change the world that don't involve destroying large portions of it. It's all kind of rushed and hard to swallow after everything that happened, but if you've followed the series up to this point you should be used to that kind of thing. 

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/11/10/naruto-manga-finale-review-chapter-699-and-700

• FouklterFouklter Member Posts: 12
    The ending was too rushed in my opinion. Hope they tell us more in the upcomming movie..
  • James806James806 Member Posts: 9

Aw naruto ended!!..i just heard from my friend that naruto has ended..

I'm not a manga fan so i didn't know that it has ended, i'm always into anime..

my friend told me that naruto shippuden will have a sequel and the main character is his child.

i don't know if it's true.. is it ?