Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please help, can anyone recommend me any latest or hottest game that you are playing?

KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46

I played different types of game like video games, RPG, MMORPG, Console, MMO and more. And now I want to concentrate on one particular game genre which is MOBILE GAMES. Can you suggest me a game? I’m looking for an adventure game. Thank you!

I'm a Gamer not a Player!

«13

Comments

  • RidelynnRidelynn Member EpicPosts: 7,375

    I've only experience on iOS, but I can name a few to get started. Many of them are available on Android too.

    Battleheart and Battleheart Legacy - good fun and well done for mobile. Highly recommended. No in game cash shop --

    Several of the older SquareSoft RPGs are on iOS (nearly the entire Final Fantasy line from 6 back, Secret of Mana, FFTactics, ChronoTrigger, and now DragonQuest titles). S/E also has a mobile-only IP (Chaos Rings) that isn't half bad.

    The Infinity Blade series is very well done. It's a little bit more actiony (although done very well for mobile), it has enough adventure elements to keep a RPG-fan interested without being too twitchy.

    The Zenonia series plays a bit like Zelda, and is pretty well done.

    Order & Chaos and Pocket Legends are actually an MMOs on iOS. There are a handful of others too. Hearthstone is available. It's not really adventure, but thought I would mention it since it seems to be all the rage. THere are a few MOBAs as well

    Just have to watch out on Mobile - the entire Pay to Win model is hugely a problem there, and runs rampant is a lot of titles (even those that are paid titles). The mobile scene has blown up in the last 2-3 years and it's a bit like Steam - so many titles it's hard to just browse and find anything interesting because 95% of it is utter crap.

    Be very leery of "Free" titles - that usually means free for about 5 minutes out of every other hour, and you have to pay a dollar for every 5 more minutes to unlock if you don't want to sit around and wait (that's the most common F2P scheme on mobile that I see).

    I find a spend most of my time on my mobile device when I only am trying to kill a few minutes (i.e. the toilet), and I don't get into many of the meatier, longer titles. I like my titles a bit more involved than Candy Crush, but I have a hard time playing out a 50+ hour RPG on my phone (when I could do it on my TV or computer).

  • gipfeligipfeli Member UncommonPosts: 98

    could you please tell me the device (or devices) you're talking about?

    i made quite the experiences with mobile gaming and therefor i need to know on which operating system you want to play on and how strong your device / devices are..

  • docminus2docminus2 Member UncommonPosts: 184
    You have some classics adapted to touch nowadays, SW-KOTOR, Baldur's Gate and many of the Final Fantasy Series.

    --------------------------------------------
    Youtube newb:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96N3cxBuqKTPV2BQNlzGUw

  • ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    As far as latest and greatest the only thing that even remotely qualifies is Shadow of Mordor.
  • OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    CoD AW.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • jhelai_shao24jhelai_shao24 Member Posts: 5
    Originally posted by Ridelynn

    I've only experience on iOS, but I can name a few to get started. Many of them are available on Android too.

    Battleheart and Battleheart Legacy - good fun and well done for mobile. Highly recommended. No in game cash shop --

    Several of the older SquareSoft RPGs are on iOS (nearly the entire Final Fantasy line from 6 back, Secret of Mana, FFTactics, ChronoTrigger, and now DragonQuest titles). S/E also has a mobile-only IP (Chaos Rings) that isn't half bad.

    The Infinity Blade series is very well done. It's a little bit more actiony (although done very well for mobile), it has enough adventure elements to keep a RPG-fan interested without being too twitchy.

    The Zenonia series plays a bit like Zelda, and is pretty well done.

    Order & Chaos and Pocket Legends are actually an MMOs on iOS. There are a handful of others too. Hearthstone is available. It's not really adventure, but thought I would mention it since it seems to be all the rage. THere are a few MOBAs as well

    Just have to watch out on Mobile - the entire Pay to Win model is hugely a problem there, and runs rampant is a lot of titles (even those that are paid titles). The mobile scene has blown up in the last 2-3 years and it's a bit like Steam - so many titles it's hard to just browse and find anything interesting because 95% of it is utter crap.

    Be very leery of "Free" titles - that usually means free for about 5 minutes out of every other hour, and you have to pay a dollar for every 5 more minutes to unlock if you don't want to sit around and wait (that's the most common F2P scheme on mobile that I see).

    I find a spend most of my time on my mobile device when I only am trying to kill a few minutes (i.e. the toilet), and I don't get into many of the meatier, longer titles. I like my titles a bit more involved than Candy Crush, but I have a hard time playing out a 50+ hour RPG on my phone (when I could do it on my TV or computer).

     this is nice information!! i wanna try this one..

    all of your recommendations for me they are all INTERESTING AND CHALLENGING :)

     

  • grimgryphongrimgryphon Member CommonPosts: 682

    If you're on iOS, then Baldur's Gate.

    If you're on Android, then my condolences.

    Optional PvP = No PvP
  • Instigator-JonesInstigator-Jones Member UncommonPosts: 530

    There's a poster on these forums that puts out a bunch of info on iPad games. They're mostly tabletop conversions, but there's a good mix of a ton of other great games.

    you can find the thread below. Nadia seems very passionate about mobile gaming; I appreciate reading the updates to their posts on that thread.

    http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/post/6489105#6489105

  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,027
    clash of clans,i wanted to recommend dark souls 2 but then I saw you wanted android.
  • ThebeastttThebeasttt Member RarePosts: 1,130
    Dark Souls is too much of a niche game for me to recommend. I normally love challenging games but found Dark Souls unplayably boring. To each his own obviously but I would never recommend such a game to the general public.
  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by gipfeli

    could you please tell me the device (or devices) you're talking about?

    i made quite the experiences with mobile gaming and therefor i need to know on which operating system you want to play on and how strong your device / devices are..

     

    Yea ! Ahm, I’m currently using Samsung Galaxy S3. Can you recommend me a game that perfectly suit to my device? And please, I like adventurous Game. Thank you.

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Ridelynn

    I've only experience on iOS, but I can name a few to get started. Many of them are available on Android too.

    Battleheart and Battleheart Legacy - good fun and well done for mobile. Highly recommended. No in game cash shop --

    Several of the older SquareSoft RPGs are on iOS (nearly the entire Final Fantasy line from 6 back, Secret of Mana, FFTactics, ChronoTrigger, and now DragonQuest titles). S/E also has a mobile-only IP (Chaos Rings) that isn't half bad.

    The Infinity Blade series is very well done. It's a little bit more actiony (although done very well for mobile), it has enough adventure elements to keep a RPG-fan interested without being too twitchy.

    The Zenonia series plays a bit like Zelda, and is pretty well done.

    Order & Chaos and Pocket Legends are actually an MMOs on iOS. There are a handful of others too. Hearthstone is available. It's not really adventure, but thought I would mention it since it seems to be all the rage. THere are a few MOBAs as well

    Just have to watch out on Mobile - the entire Pay to Win model is hugely a problem there, and runs rampant is a lot of titles (even those that are paid titles). The mobile scene has blown up in the last 2-3 years and it's a bit like Steam - so many titles it's hard to just browse and find anything interesting because 95% of it is utter crap.

    Be very leery of "Free" titles - that usually means free for about 5 minutes out of every other hour, and you have to pay a dollar for every 5 more minutes to unlock if you don't want to sit around and wait (that's the most common F2P scheme on mobile that I see).

    I find a spend most of my time on my mobile device when I only am trying to kill a few minutes (i.e. the toilet), and I don't get into many of the meatier, longer titles. I like my titles a bit more involved than Candy Crush, but I have a hard time playing out a 50+ hour RPG on my phone (when I could do it on my TV or computer).

    Nice recommendation! But I’m not familiar with those games, but anyway thank you. I’ll check these games and maybe I could try it. It’s looks fun and interesting! ^^,

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by jhelai_shao24

    i recommend you  this mobile game

    LEGION OF HEROES- Lead your army to victory in the epic new 3D MMORPG Legion of Heroes! Choose your hero, build your army, and embark on an epic adventure of war and triumph in the only open-world fantasy MMORPG designed specifically for mobile. Experience incredible adventures, dynamic tactical combat, intense PvP, and much more as you defeat the evil Antares! Collect more than 100 heroes with unique skills, and take on daily missions and challenging dungeons while you climb to the top of the leaderboards!..  

     

    i am playing it right now and i am so amaze with the  game.. i love the characters and i really enjoy it.. :D

     

    Yea! I’m also playing that game. And I’m also enjoying it, but it’s not so adventurous as I want and I’m going to try other games.

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

  • stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519

    Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition

    via google play:  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.beamdog.icewinddale&hl=en

    Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by fiftyplusgeek

    If you're on iOS, then Baldur's Gate.

    If you're on Android, then my condolences.

    Condolences? But why? Do you hate android phones?

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Raquis
    clash of clans,i wanted to recommend dark souls 2 but then I saw you wanted android.

    They also recommend me Clash of Clans, and I’m also planning to play that.

    Dark Soul 2? I already played that, it’s a nice game, but it’s not my type of game.

    BTW Thank you!  ^^,

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

  • DimTheDungeonMasterDimTheDungeonMaster Member UncommonPosts: 21

    World of Tanks

    Dowloaded it 2 days ago, can't stop playing.

    A little steep learning curve, but has a TON of unlockables, upgrade paths, beautiful maps. You also get points for hits (more if penetration), spotting, and things besides getting kills. So you always feel like you contributed.

    Was playing some CoD:AW and it's okay but..since I downloaded WoT I just...want to get some hits!

  • LucchenoLuccheno Member UncommonPosts: 65

    Although still in development, i'm quite curious with an upcoming one: Moonrise

     

    Quite interesting to see where it's going, if you're an old fan of pokemon/style stuff :)

  • RusqueRusque Member RarePosts: 2,785

    LoneWolf on android - amazing game worth the full purchase after you play the inaugural level. Favorite mobile game I've ever played.

    Paladog - Fun but ventures into P2W category after a while. Really fun though.

    SolForge - CCG good game

  • maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member EpicPosts: 11,886

    On a side note, I spend a lot of my time on my note3 playing games with an emulator.  NES, Genesis, SNES, N64, DS, and with dosbox you can get daggerfall and some PC games running on there too.

     

    not.. necessarily new... but.. if you haven't played it, its new to you. 



  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by DimTheDungeonMaster

    World of Tanks

    Dowloaded it 2 days ago, can't stop playing.

    A little steep learning curve, but has a TON of unlockables, upgrade paths, beautiful maps. You also get points for hits (more if penetration), spotting, and things besides getting kills. So you always feel like you contributed.

    Was playing some CoD:AW and it's okay but..since I downloaded WoT I just...want to get some hits!

    Yea! World of Tank is a great game. I played it in my mobile but the World of Tank Assistance, they’re almost the same and I really enjoyed playing it. I really really love it. They must try it too. 

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Luccheno

    Although still in development, i'm quite curious with an upcoming one: Moonrise

     

    Quite interesting to see where it's going, if you're an old fan of pokemon/style stuff :)

    I’ve heard about that game, and your right, it’s still in development. I’m going to wait for the finish developed moonrise before I try it. ^^,

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

  • faye01faye01 Member Posts: 64
    Originally posted by jhelai_shao24

    i recommend you  this mobile game

    LEGION OF HEROES- Lead your army to victory in the epic new 3D MMORPG Legion of Heroes! Choose your hero, build your army, and embark on an epic adventure of war and triumph in the only open-world fantasy MMORPG designed specifically for mobile. Experience incredible adventures, dynamic tactical combat, intense PvP, and much more as you defeat the evil Antares! Collect more than 100 heroes with unique skills, and take on daily missions and challenging dungeons while you climb to the top of the leaderboards!..  

     

    i am playing it right now and i am so amaze with the  game.. i love the characters and i really enjoy it.. :D

    Yes its true, Legion is a good game. I played it trice but I don’t get the satisfaction I I’m looking in a game. I found it quite boring. A turned base battle which you can’t even protect your hero when enemies time to beat you! Ha-ha! 

  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by Rusque

    LoneWolf on android - amazing game worth the full purchase after you play the inaugural level. Favorite mobile game I've ever played.

    Paladog - Fun but ventures into P2W category after a while. Really fun though.

    SolForge - CCG good game

    Thanks for your recommendation, I’m going to check these games and I’ll try it too. It looks fun and interesting. ^^,

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

  • KyziiKyzii Member Posts: 46
    Originally posted by maskedweasel

    On a side note, I spend a lot of my time on my note3 playing games with an emulator.  NES, Genesis, SNES, N64, DS, and with dosbox you can get daggerfall and some PC games running on there too.

     

    not.. necessarily new... but.. if you haven't played it, its new to you. 

    Thank you! I'm going to check this. ^^,

    I'm a Gamer not a Player!

Sign In or Register to comment.