Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Get your Landmark keys now

Comments

• andre369andre369 Member UncommonPosts: 970
    48 views and no response. I cant say I am exactly playing or have made an account with my key yet either. I guess it shows the hype for this game. 
  • Arcane4176Arcane4176 Member UncommonPosts: 61
    Shitty company trying to rip people off and shitty games are following serves them right.
  • Athena_StarfireAthena_Starfire Member UncommonPosts: 213

Don't need a key, I paid $69 for the piece of crap..(which is un-installed now)

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Thanks, I'll try it out, haven't been following the game at all.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • illeriller Member UncommonPosts: 517
    Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard
    Originally posted by Athena_Starfire

Many people didn't understand what Landmark was all about.

And many also confused it with EQ:NEXT.

It's not SOE's fault if people have reading comprehension problems...

+1

Some companies are guilty as hell of clearly intended Bait and Switch tactics.  But the hype-chasers would have to be deaf and blind to have confused the intentions on this game.  And that doesn't even begin to touch on the idiocy of PAYING TO GET INTO BETAS / "early access", and then whining that it ruined your perception of it.   Jesus Christ  .... I'm still amazed at how many people out there don't understand that beta access of any kind is not an invitation to a product that is worth playing "for fun".  Betas are WORK.  Being in them doesn't make you a special snowflake unless you're one of the few people working their asses off to submit more bugs than anyone else.

My only bitch about Betas is that Designers don't like listening to public invitees on GAME BALANCE issues when they're holding opens.  They only want to look at their datamining and keep exclusively relying on their RL cronies who've barely played that much since Alpha and aren't usually any better at being "hardcore" than the designers are.  And lemme tell ya, most Designers are pretty shit at video games themselves b/c they're not "geek masterrace", they're awkward nerds with awkward nerd reflexes and have trouble being "killers".  That's where they should be listening to betas forums and really getting some Transparency out there.... sharing those metrics and letting the more hardcore geeks explain back to them why hardcore behavior is laughing at their crappy balance checks.

....but again, that's usually b/c the Betas are always too crowded with lookyloos who don't come to work and improve the game/community.  Even if they're paying to get into it, the overall quality of the Beta process and datamining is lowered in quality merely due to their pointless fairweather presence.

• aftabbooaftabboo Member Posts: 67

No offence but landmark looks crap.

Why would I want to build a house which probably wont be used in everquest next.

Everquest next, I cant wait for because its an actual game an rpg.

But what is landmark, just a building tool like sim city but with no gamplay or reactive effects.

Whats the point.

ps just to reiterate I think everquest next looks amazing and am waiting for it but landmark seems pointless.

• aftabbooaftabboo Member Posts: 67
    Originally posted by Jean-Luc_Picard
    Originally posted by Athena_Starfire

Many people didn't understand what Landmark was all about.

And many also confused it with EQ:NEXT.

It's not SOE's fault if people have reading comprehension problems...

This guy is right, landmark is not everquest next.

Who is stupid enough to think it is.

Landmark isn't even a game, its a building tool where you make houses and shit and submit them, then if theya re good enough, they will use them somewhere in everquest next but probably not.

its pointless, its not a game.

Everquest next on the other hand looks awesome.